Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That $&%^$@# FedEx!
Trollin' trollin' trollin'

Posted - 05/08/2018 : 23:55:33 Show Profile Reply with Quote
Trollin' trollin' trollin'

How does it feel to be up @ midnight, with nothing to add but that Paul ?

As an outsider looking in, your really getting worse. Less astute and more tabloid.
I hope that at least made sense to you! How are they holding up there in Hilo?
You guys as so so so cry baby ,,, OMG, you have to drive to town to pick up your package during a natural disaster

Yes.
I believe that's the point.
Under normal conditions, it's just a drive to town. Do some shopping, stop at the bank, and load up on groceries.

These are extraordinary times. And if you live in an area with fissures cracking open all around your home, day after day, with checkpoints restricting your unfettered access to home and property, then yes, what's easy can become a monumental task. One of dozens or even hundreds of challenges you now have to face regularly, every moment of the day.

Best wishes 1voyager1, it can't be easy for you. Most of us at least try and imagine ourselves in your situation. While not exactly the same as living through it as you are, we sense what you're going through is difficult, exhausting, and sometimes when confronted with one more thing on top of everything else it will feel like just too damn much, more than one human can possibly handle.

Edited to add: I also wanted to thank you for your reports and updates from Leilani Estates since the start of the eruption there. It's been an invaluable source of information for myself and others here on Punaweb, knowing you're right there, either first on the ground with new information or confirming what others have described. I appreciate the time you've taken to share your experiences with us, and hope you continue.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
RWR you are such a &^%$ing idiot.

I really do not care an iota what your opinion is on this.
But, I'll explain it to your nipple head anyway.

Going to town is not the problem.
Leaving my home and "family" while this is going on is.
Granted "family" consists of 2 cats and a galfriend that is very capable of taking care of herself.
The real reason for the problem with going to town is that the policies of the powers-that-be have made it impossible to leave the area without the strong possibility of being barred from returning.
I now have a pass that will allow me to return.
If they do try to bar my return, I'll dump the vehicle and walk back in.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.
Right on, HOTPE. 1voyager1, you are a hero in my book. Your dozens (hundreds?) of posts in the Lava Emergency forum, from inside Lelani Estates, are not only an invaluable resource, but an act of selflessness. It's easy for those of us out of danger to chip in some links, videos and breaking news from the comfort of our recliners, but I don't know that I could do what you have done from belly of the beast. Kudos and thanks.
I now have a pass that will allow me to return.

Curious: did that pass include any kind of liability waiver?
Let's try to forget about the lawyers and the trolls for now, okay?

Get plenty beega fresh for fry...
I'm actually completely serious, not picking nits.
Did you get your package? I can still go down there and have them call you.