Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security Screen Doors 4 Evacuation Shed PAIDINFULL
Mahalo nui to our breakfast time donors:

Patricia S. for your heartfelt donation for our evacuee community

Dale H. for your generous donation to provide a for a shelter shed

Pam L. for your generous donation to provide for more than one family shelter shed

Michelle H. for stepping up and providing for two family shelter sheds

All combined, our donation total now covers almost half, over 10, of the shelter sheds with security screens to provide much needed ventilation and security

I cannot tell you how much this outpouring of Punaweb generosity means to me!
I am going ahead, based on this generosity, and have placed the order for the full 21, so that they can be delivered by the construction day, June 9th in Pahoa!
Mahalo my dear Punaweb family!
ke Aloha Mella,
The "donate" click on the upper right still works if you are not logged in, so I would ask anyone not with Punaweb, that would like to donate, to go to Punaweb forums page & donate:
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=1

Mahalo for your kindness & compassion.
Carey
Mahalo for your kindness & compassion Carey.
Sorry this mahalo is sooo late tonight.... I am overwhelmed by the generosity!
Today we placed the order for the doors & picked up 1/2 of the order (small pickup + HEAVY doors....)
Thanks to everyone here, most of the security screen doors have been paid for!

Mahalo Nui to our Thursday work & pau hana donations:

Dorian W. for your heartfelt donation to give a shelter some needed ventilation and security
Joanne A. for your generous donation that will allow more than one family unit some needed breeze and piece of mind
Mike J. for your generous donation that will allow more than one shelter shed to shed light and hope
Mary L. for your generous donation that will allow over 2 family unit shelters to have some ventilation and security
Robyn R. for your heartfelt donation that will allow a shelter shed to have security and ventilation options
Sandra L.B. for your generous donation that will provide for over three shelter shed security screen doors, and allow families to shed more light into their lives
Richard E. for your generous donation that will provide for a security screen door for a family unit shelter shed.

We had an adventure going to the "other side", which is now kinda the darkish side (& everyone was saying it was a good air quality day!) we had rare glimpses of the ocean, but from most vantage points it was hazed in VOG
And the ash & VOG from the summit to beyond Pahala is, literally breath-taking... our little truck was "snowed" on with ash & sulfur dust for much of the Kau desert area...

I also want to thank all of the workers we dealt with at the Kona Lowes, they all went above & beyond to get us a sturdy product at an amazing price & to help us all of the way through this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/420j1m52txjhlp...8.jpg?dl=0
Thank you Carey for all your hard work and thank you Rob for making it so easy to donate.
I wish there were more charities where 100% of the money would be put to good use, as with all the Punaweb fundraisers.
Anyone who has faced an earthquake, hurricane, tornado, forest fires or sudden turn of health, has experienced the powers of nature. The sudden loss of what is a normal day is devastating and causes stress beyond reason. So this is a wonderful opportunity for those of us who have recovered from our up close and personal situations with the unimaginable to help others. It takes time to get beyond the unimaginable and get back on your feet with the help of friends, family and community.

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Mahalo nui to our final two Shelter shed security screen door contributors, as we have slightly exceed the goal for the doors..
Peggy G. for you heartfelt donation that will bring fresh air, sunlight and security to a shelter shed.
John K. for your generous donation that will provide for more than one family shelter unit with ventilation and security.

I cannot say the slight trepidation I had to ask for our community help. I had hoped that we could, by the end of the campaign have part of the goal covered...
To have the campaign covered in full, in less than 2 days was astounding!!
Mahalo
I will post image of the doors up, when they get installed...
Punaweb still rocks!
OH! I will see where in this shed project the $50 excess is needed & will make sure that it is accounted for...
Again, mahalo!
Thank you Carey for both your compassion, and your hard work.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
Generosity can be contagious! Good job Carey! Can't wait to see photos! Hope everyone has a find day of community spirit uplifting!

Perhaps the Punaweb fund can use some nourishment as thank you to Rob.

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA