Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large plane flying low over HPP on Thursday
“Fire away”
You’re encouraging people to commit a federal crime that can lead to aircraft crashes and death. Do you really want to do that?

Thanks Jimbo but it was much larger. Mostly white with orange lettering.

It was in lower HPP. Very unusual, sorry if I wasted your time leilanidude.
So an airplane in the sky generates a new post? Puna... getting more and more strange.

Although, less strange than someone taking the time to comment, "So an airplane in the sky generates a new post?"
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24566

I wish my posts could be this interesting (new dog food store opens).
Well you DO have a record of not wanting to provide details.
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24380&SearchTerms=remember
Yet you demand them from others.
Go back to sleep, airpogparking.
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

So an airplane in the sky generates a new post? Puna... getting more and more strange.

Although, less strange than someone taking the time to comment, "So an airplane in the sky generates a new post?"

About the same as you replying back, senselessly to that same post.
About the same as you replying back, senselessly to that same post.

Good! You recognize the concept!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
You recognize the concept!

We're doing "concepts" now?
It was most likely the county elites looking over the grunts that pay for their millionare lifestyles.

I have a sudden craving for popcorn..
And now we got issue about which thread and response is stranger.

It's: Low flying plane by Paul vs New dog-food store by Leilanidude we can do a tally and vote to discover the winner.

Tread lightly posting on PunaWeb.

You're subject to being teased, ridiculed, discredited and more, by the regular posters. They even turn on each other.

like a pack of hungry wolves in a pen fighting over a lone carcass or maybe more like too many rats in a cage. They start to turn on each other, even their brethren. They aim to eliminate and even turn to cannibalism.