Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
permanent circle of death at Ainaloa
"Regardless of homage to an older thread this topic is mis-titled."

I'm willing to rename this thread "Temporary Ainaloa Circumcision" (from Latin circumcīsiō, from circumcīdō (“cut around”), from circum (“about, around; through”)), which would be etymologically more accurate than "circle of death".

But that is as far as I will go.

I do think that it would cause confusion however.

There is a Lorena Bobbit joke in here somewhere, maybe somebody else can take the reins? I can't do this all by myself.
I'm willing to rename this thread

Poll! Poll! Poll!
(I would suggest a poll which includes the homage as originally written, to honor those whom we may have lost from before the purge)
"I would suggest a poll which includes the homage as originally written, to honor those whom we may have lost from before the purge"

The Roundabout of Remembrance.
Rotary Redux
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
The Gateway to Kekoheho‘ohenonohoikala-‘iopunapaia‘alaikahala.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility. Some people can even pronounce Welsh names.

https://youtu.be/fHxO0UdpoxM

And some can't.

https://youtu.be/9kookxCQ9Rc
Did the Ainaloa Circle of Death today (sorry haven’t had the need to go to Pahoa for a while). It seemed a little tight for a roundabout but it worked ok.
On a side note, I noticed the Pahoa bypass was re-paved, so much smoother.
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
You mean the Bypass of Eternal Smoothness. Unfortunately, I don't know the Hawaiian version of that.
Thanks TomK, I'll try that last one on date night...
But it has reduced or at least slowed down accidents.
-------------------
Noticed a fairly fresh foray into the fence. How in the world do people end up leaving the roundabout, going over the curb and into the chain link fence at what should be, 5-10mph?
My guess is that Jack Daniels was behind the wheel.