Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confusing announcement at Walmart yesterday
... blaming a donorcycle death on COVID

There’s more to this motorcycle story than meets the eye.  Apparently the victim did have COVID?  Or perhaps it was a paperwork error?  Which was discovered by a doctor or the the medical examiner?  Who reviews and confirms all causes of deaths?  

Even if it was intentional, does one example prove that a massive fraud is taking place?  Especially with the existing oversight built into the system?  I think any of us can find a single incidence in any situation that will go against the grain.

"But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash, so I don't know the conclusion of that one," he added.
Pino confirmed all COVID-19 deaths are certified by the medical examiner .
Died WITH covid?

or

Died FROM covid?
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
(06-23-2021, 06:45 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: ... blaming a donorcycle death on COVID

There’s more to this motorcycle story than meets the eye.  Apparently the victim did have COVID?  Or perhaps it was a paperwork error?  Which was discovered by a doctor or the the medical examiner?  Who reviews and confirms all causes of deaths?  

Right, it sounds more like a reporting error than anything else, not related to hospital billing at all.  There is a big disincentive for falsifying coding of insurance claims, namely sanctions against health care providers and possibly criminal charges.  You think hospitals have been putting people on respirators in order to jack up bills for coronavirus? Ah, no.  Medicare has been paying 20% more for treating Covid patients, which wouldn't apply to a young motorcycle rider dead on arrival.  No extra cash for doctor to certify cause of death as Covid.
My (vaccinated) twenty-something son says he will continue to wear a mask in public spaces because it’s not that big a deal to him and he has not got a cold in over a year. In Japan,
(Where we used to live), it was routine to wear masks in public. It’s just what you’re used to, I guess.