Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii SMART Health Card program
(09-11-2021, 05:38 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 11:54 PM)AaronM Wrote: It's a great name and fits in perfectly with the PW consensus - vaccinated people are smart and unvaccinated people are not.
LOL.  I don't want to participate in any program that carries an expectation of intelligence on my part, so there!

This name clearly describes the tech aspect, not the status of individuals using it.  It's a health app for smartphones, allowing vaccinated to leave their vaccination cards at home.  Therefore, the name SMART health "card". 

IMO, persons who have documentation showing they've recovered from Covid should also be allowed into the system, just like in EU.

Fair comment and those accessing PW either have a smartphone or a computer. And if you don't, you can always use the hard copy of your vaccination record. It just seems a little silly to complain about access to technology while using that technology to complain about it.
When uploading an image, you can upload your VAMS pdf certificate (if you remember how to log back on to VAMS) if your vaccine card is illegible, or missing.
Many of the Hawai`i Island vaccination points are using VAMS, and even if you forget how, or had a 3rd party create a VAMS account for you, you can access your account with their assistance.

I doubt there is any documentation that can be provided that would qualify for "documentation showing they have recovered from COVID" in a low cost option in the near future.... The antibody tests have been out-of-pocket for most & I am not sure that any antibody test lab is integrated into any government verification system, like CDC VAMS system is....