Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shipping camera via barge
Homedepot carries ryobi lithium batteries for their line of electric lawn mowers and weed trimmers. Which could be useful for electric golf carts/bikes/motorcycles/scooters.

They also carry small lithium batteries, to offer an option other than walmart.
(06-22-2022, 09:55 PM)Space Karen Wrote: Homedepot carries ryobi lithium batteries for their line of electric lawn mowers and weed trimmers. Which could be useful for electric golf carts/bikes/motorcycles/scooters.

They also carry small lithium batteries, to offer an option other than walmart.
    But have you checked out how expensive they are are HD?
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Lithium batteries CAN be shipped to Hawaii via USPS, but few vendors know how or are willing to do it.

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Can-I-Shi...-Batteries

"Lithium batteries can be shipped domestically, including Alaska and Hawaii."

Most of the time when Amazon won't ship a lithium battery, it's because whoever entered the product into their system didn't fill out the hazmat section correctly. The way Amazon works is that the first merchant to sell a product there basically creates a template that is nearly impossible for any subsequent merchant of the same product to modify.

I had to buy some lithium batteries from Amazon and had to use a mail forwarding service. The forwarder knew how to ship them through USPS. They came via surface (boat) similar to media mail and took over 30 days to arrive. I only point this out because Amazon's return window is 30 days.