Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian Vacationing and why not?
quote:
My question is how does the Secret Service guys get their guns in the state? We dont have any conceal carry permits here.
Well Cat the answer is obvious, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Hence they're outlaws and it's OK.

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
http://www.leaa.org/218/218text.html

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
quote:
Originally posted by DickWilson

quote:
My question is how does the Secret Service guys get their guns in the state? We dont have any conceal carry permits here.
Well Cat the answer is obvious, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Hence they're outlaws and it's OK.

dick wilson

They probably get their guns in the state the same way police get their guns. Or how undercover cops carry their guns.

I think it's fine he takes a break and visits his gma. I think people in the MSM gripe because he's been their biggest headliner for the past 4-6 months and now he's suddenly laying low. I'm sure the paparazzi had a similar reaction to Britany Spears going underground. My question: Does he really consider himself a Hawaiian? Or more so from Chicago? It's rhetorical cause I don't really care.. just a stray thought
When two priests went to Hawaii, they were determined to make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc.

The next morning they went to the beach dressed in their ‘tourist’ garb. They were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a ‘drop dead gorgeous’ blonde in a topless bikini came walking straight towards them. They couldn’t help but stare.

As the blonde passed them she smiled and said ‘Good Morning, Father ~ Good Morning, Father,’ nodding and addressing each of them individually, then she passed on by. They were both stunned. How in the world did she know they were priests? So the next day, they went back to the store and bought even more outrageous outfits.

These were so loud you could hear them before you even saw them!
Once again, in their new attire, they settled down in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine. After a little while, the same gorgeous blonde, wearing a different colored topless bikini, taking her sweet time, came walking toward them. Again she nodded at each of them, said

‘Good morning, Father ~ Goodmorning, Father,’ and started to walk away. One of the priests couldn’t stand it any longer and said, ‘Just a minute, young lady.’ ’Yes, Father?’ ‘We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world do you know we are priests, dressed as we are?’

She replied,
Father, it’s me..... Sister Kathleen.

-------
blog
At least he knew where and what home to go to. He didn't even have to ask his wife... [Big Grin]

Blessings,
dave

"I'm not as good as I once was.. but I'm as good once, as I ever was" George Straight
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

quote:

Every non-felon or non-insane citizen of the United States of America has the right to keep and bear arms as per the 2nd Amendment.

The 14th amendement further goes to say that NO STATE can take your privliges away.

People need to get it through there heads that murderers do not and will not obey a gun laws.

All a gun control law is, is a defacto right for the homocidal maniac to have an unlimited number of unarmed people to kill.

It is better to be judge by 12 than carried by 6.
Completely off-topic, but I'll be visiting this week! I'm looking at potential buy-outs for a clinic, so it will be mostly business.. no play. But any time spent on the island is time well spent!!!
Esnap; You're preaching to the choir. My reply about the Secret Service was just because I find it amusing that Obabama is just like O'Donnell no problem with guns protecting them. But its not ok for you or me to have the same protection. We're just not important enough. My one problem with Hawaii is the anti-gun attitude of the state.[Sad]

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"