Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUND RAISER FOR FRED BLAS
anyone that lingle/aiona supports, i'll pass on
quote:
Originally posted by Jen-ay

Wow...

So Fred Blas has the audacity to have someone write a post asking for $100 from us. Where is this man? I don't see any posts from him here. Why isn't he putting himself out there to take questions and hear concerns from the people who can not afford a $100 dinner?

Wow…
So Fred Blas has the audacity to have someone write a post asking for $100 from us.
1)How dare you think that I’m a puppet for anyone? I just posted the info for people to discuss, this is a forum. And as you can read we got some very good posts unlike yours.

2)No one is asking YOU for money, if you weren’t invited you couldn’t get in.
]
Where is this man?
I don't see any posts from him here.
3)Maybe Fred doesn’t participate on this forum do you think this is the only game in town?

4)I see you’re a newbie on this site and I can tell you that you are setting yourself up to be alienated with a comment like you made to me. I take your first comment as a personal insult.

5)Read Damon’s and Jon’s post and you might learn how to respond to other members of this forum.

Why isn't he putting himself out there to take questions and hear concerns from the people who can not afford a $100 dinner?
6)It seems you want to know where this man is. He can be found anywhere around town where there are things that need to get done. And if you can’t find him then email me and I will give you cell number and he will call you back in a day. THAT’S WHERE HE IS![8]

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
At $2300.00 a plate, This fund raiser might even be worth flying to Oahu for![^]

P.S. I see Fred Blas at least once a week somewhere. He's very approachable.

-------
Rally For the Plan
quote:
Originally posted by Damon
...Sheesh Puna Rep. Herkes had a $100.00 fund raiser recently and it wasn't even on the island.

Now how are his own constituents going to get to that?

It just shows you where some of the powers that be lay here in Hawaii. (Oahu[Wink])

I also just remembered that Herkes is unopposed. [^][B)][:0]

-------
Rally For the Plan
Jen-ay has been a member since 6-08 with 5 posts all political in nature, so she's on it! LOL

Aloha Puna!

House District 4 - Issues & Candidates

Puna Loses Again: Puna 0 Hilo 4

Kale4Puna

We Lead By Example

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
quote:
Originally posted by mella l

Jen-ay has been a member since 6-08 with 5 posts all political in nature, so she's on it! LOL

Aloha Puna!

House District 4 - Issues & Candidates

Puna Loses Again: Puna 0 Hilo 4

Kale4Puna

We Lead By Example

mella l

Hey Mella if shes on it, where did she get this from?
So Fred Blas has the audacity to have someone write a post asking for $100 from us.
Next time she should ask the question and not indicate that I"M in somones pocket, thems is fighten' words. Thats just dumb!

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Kahunascott -

I believe Mella was joking when she mentioned that... [Wink]

LOL (Laughing Out Loud)

And did I really just read this coming from you [Wink]

5)Read Damon’s and Jon’s post and you might learn how to respond to other members of this forum.

I thought I was the resident azz[B)]

Just playing Kahunascott!

Thanks for the compliment.

-------
Rally For the Plan
Scottie you are awesome and those of us who are blessed to have you and Jaynie as friends know better than the petty crap that gets "flung" around during an election year. Your integrety is consistent. Aloha Monkey!!![:X]

Carrie Rojo

"The sun and moon collide. Isn't gravity a funny thing? The universe explodes apart. All the children sing..." Todd Rundgren
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR