Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S giving U.N. control of National Parks/Private
Kelena, be careful what you wish for, you may be required to learn Chinese when the U.S. 'settles it's debt" with China!
Puna: Our roosters crow first
quote:
Originally posted by whalesong

Take it for what it's worth..

I agree.
Some years ago, the UN made a resolution which stated that the entire Volcano area on the Big Island is "a unique biosphere to be protected at all costs." I agree. It is also a World Heritage Site.
Maybe the UN would be willing to come and elimiate the ginger, cut down the Fiya trees, and get rid of the Himalayan berries. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by whalesong

I was simply bringing it to every ones attention. Nothing more, you guys are the ones, taking it to another dimension! Back off and stop being on the defense, when all I'm trying to do, is give you information on what may happen. Take it for what it's worth..

If you had taken it for what it's worth - i.e., nothing - in the first place, you wouldn't have posted it here. Bringing lies and misinformation to everyone's attention doesn't help either us or you.
Here's a tip: don't put too much faith in a website if it has spelling mistakes in its mission statement.
It takes $0 to set up a site. Use some common sense. Google it before you post it.
Who are the "bonafide news organization"?
SECRET KNOWLEDGE - "NOT FOR US TO KNOW"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qs9v-upWI
want to check the facts....use snopes.com
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” " Krishnamurti "