Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gov. David Ige says state indoor mask mandate to end March 25
Or1on - you may well understand HawaiiEV's posts. So do I. I don't think it's misinterpretation, it's more of a reaction to misinformation. HawaiiEV has made a number of claims which are untrue. Those have been pointed out. Yes, we are all adults, so criticism of posts should be handled in an adult way. For instance, he hasn't shown Ivermectin is up to 20% effective, he cited a study that is now defunct. Is there some reason why that can't be pointed out, or the fact that he/she said he/she read all sorts of studies but can't provide them?

In the end, it's just the usual argument from someone who makes a claim that can't be backed up and then has a go at the people who point that out.
Being boosted, I've been working and shopping without a mask recently, but noticed that the majority of people are still wearing them.
This dead horse has been beaten so far into the ground that it's now just bones.
Lock it up.

https://youtu.be/kF7WPV3Bs6I
The recent discussion here hasn't been about masks at all, it's a couple of people trying to revive the idea that Ivermectin should be used to treat Covid. I have no idea why they want to bring that subject up again.