Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Circus Fined $50,000 by DLNR
originally posted by Anxious Messiah
quote:
10/28/14 - "All of which belongs in its own topic, kalakoa. If you want to discuss that, start a topic and stop hijacking this one. This topic is about VGS and HVC and Graham Ellis."

10/29/14 - "I don't care where the topic goes."

There is no argument Kathy. Those are your words. Own them.
I posted that on 10/16, and you have changed the date to 10/28. You changed the date by 12 days to make your point. [V]

I wrote out a response to your original gripe, but I deleted it, because no one cares. Your new attack seems to be ... well, I am not sure, but something to do with taking a different point of view.

Yes, today I posted that I do not care where the topic goes. Notice I used present tense. I cared on October 16th that we stayed in the ball park, when the topic was fresh, but almost two weeks later, it's an old tired topic, and I no longer care. Bring on the hijacks if you wish; I won't peep.
quote:
Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
"Self-Reliance," Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Kathy
Very strange that Anxious Messiah has this as a signature line, but ignores his/her own statement?

Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence.
Maybe a little off-topic... but I was always under the impression that "Kalakoa" was a woman. ??

As far as pahoated's previous statement, I can add that I have personally been in the court room when Mr. Ellis testified under oath that he does partake in illegal drug use, and it IS in the presence of children, BUT that it is OK because it is ACCEPTED in his "COMMUNITY." It's on the transcript at the court house. Public information. Last time I saw him it looked like he was zonked out of his gourd... not sure if it was anything he took that day... maybe just the cumulative, residual effect of all of those years of drug use...

X
X
Well this stuff is off topic. What do these last posts have to do with the DLNR fine? What purpose is served in dissecting a person on line?

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
p.s. That last post will probably get me thrown off. That's the price you pay at times for telling the Truth. Worth it though... just like that little stint I did in the County Jail... 6 months in the slammer was a small price to pay to get a message across to a predator that he better be real careful around my children... Ordele!

And now... back to some fish tacos, rice, beans... and a few Pacificos. The Mexican.

X
X
my god. isn't it obvious this "Sativa" monstrosity is back.
Maybe a little off-topic... but I was always under the impression that "Kalakoa" was a woman. ??

Relevance?
You can try and throw out those old, burned down and burned out shake toasters, but then the roaches pop up when you least expect it.

Or even when you do expect it.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I doubt Graham Ellis will pay one red cent towards that fine.

It was assessed to the Village Green Society and the Hawaii Volcano Circus organizations.

Can't get blood from a turnip!

quote:
Originally posted by Anxious Messiah

It was assessed to the Village Green Society and the Hawaii Volcano Circus organizations.

So then let us please leave Graham out of the discussion.

Punaweb moderator