Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Circus Fined $50,000 by DLNR
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

originally posted by Anxious Messiah
quote:
10/28/14 - "All of which belongs in its own topic, kalakoa. If you want to discuss that, start a topic and stop hijacking this one. This topic is about VGS and HVC and Graham Ellis."

10/29/14 - "I don't care where the topic goes."

There is no argument Kathy. Those are your words. Own them.
I posted that on 10/16, and you have changed the date to 10/28. You changed the date by 12 days to make your point. [V]

I wrote out a response to your original gripe, but I deleted it, because no one cares. Your new attack seems to be ... well, I am not sure, but something to do with taking a different point of view.

Yes, today I posted that I do not care where the topic goes. Notice I used present tense. I cared on October 16th that we stayed in the ball park, when the topic was fresh, but almost two weeks later, it's an old tired topic, and I no longer care. Bring on the hijacks if you wish; I won't peep.
quote:
Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
"Self-Reliance," Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Kathy

No worries Kathy, I corrected the date and apologize for the typo. I am sure you have never done such a thing. The quotes themselves were not typos and reflect how you post to suit your needs/agenda. The subject is the fine by DLNR. Your posts (and those of others) on alleged illegal status, child safety, etc. have nothing to do with the topic of the fine.

It's not an attack Kathy, though you obviously think otherwise. It is a basic effort to expose the hypocrisy and selective posting that you and others participate in on a regular basis. These types of posts deserve to be challenged - as you have done as well and are prone to do.

Edited for another typo.
quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

Very strange that Anxious Messiah has this as a signature line, but ignores his/her own statement?

Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence.

Calling out the hypocrisy and misinformation IS improving on the silence. The silence of tacit approval of that hypocrisy and misinformation.

quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

Maybe a little off-topic... but I was always under the impression that "Kalakoa" was a woman. ??

Relevance?

Yes. Relevance. Smile

X
X
Pahoated, you are right. I have this friend from El Salvador, illegal alien, but married to a local lady, with 2 kids and a third one coming, that was deported after he was stopped for a traffic violation.
They noticed his accent, couldn't provide the work permit (expired), and the next morning he was flown to Honolulu, and deported.
He is a hard working man, they did not care about him married to a US citizen, that he had two children and a third one on its way, to take care off.
Now his wife has lost their home, could not afford the mortgage, is now taking all kinds of welfare benefits to feed and keep her kids safe.
He is no criminal, just a hard working guy. His wife is embarrassed pulling the EBT card, when she always pulled a credit/debit card to pay.
If Graham Ellis, did all those things he is been accused of, and authorities know his illegal standing, and have done nothing about it, well it just goes to show you that there is indeed a political clique as mentioned in another thread.
Sorry for my rant, back to the thread.

punalvr
punalvr
friend from El Salvador ... was deported after he was stopped for a traffic violation ... If Graham Ellis, did all those things ... and authorities know his illegal standing, and have done nothing about it, well it just goes to show you that there is indeed a political clique

No need for the complicated conspiracy of a "clique" when simple racism will do.
punalvr,

Pretty much everything you said is predicated on your use of the word "if". The DLNR fine is the topic. Dissecting Graham Ellis has gone on long enough.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Kalakoa, I was been politically correct. You are right.

punalvr
punalvr
Rob, I did not want to start a thread about G.E status, which would be Puna related, due to his actions, and position in the community.
I just wanted to point out how the two different scenarios unfolded.
I do not know, or ever met G.E.

punalvr
punalvr
Just wondering what the final outcome was on those fines... have they been paid? And... I don't know if this is true, but I'd heard that there were some other investigations pending regarding some questionable judgement on the part of those involved at the comm- um, artist's ecology village. Anybody know? Inquiring minds want to know!

X
X
I don't know if this is true...

But is Sativa the only one on Punaweb who hasn't figured out yet that everyone else has figured out that she's The Mexican?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves