Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island Circus Fined $50,000 by DLNR
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

is Sativa the only one on Punaweb who hasn't figured out yet that everyone else has figured out that she's The Mexican?

[Big Grin] Considering that Sativa doesn't drink alcohol and is far from a Nam Vet, this would be a risky persona for her to inhabit. Start looking for mistakes in posts that reveal The Mexican is faking all comments about drinking. And the military. [:p]

Kathy
While Sativa truly has my respect for standing up for the community and exposing hypocrites who wrap themselves in the "Sustainable living" flag, it would be inaccurate to assume that Sativa is myself... The Mexican. Perhaps there would have been less confusion if I'd been allowed to use my preferred web name, The Punabomber, but the Moderator would have none of that. Besides, if I was Sativa, I'd know answers to questions like "What is Sativa's favorite color?" or "What was the name of Sativa's first grade teacher?" and the like. But I DON'T know the answers to those questions, so that should be proof enough.

Besides, Sativa won't reply to my fan mail.

And now, back to some Jack Daniels, bar-b-qued shrimp, fresh bolillos and Tecate Beer.

In the can.

X
X
It's the subject matter of the posts & her syntax.
Yes, those beer drinking Nam comments... Like in the Wizard of Oz, pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Hot pee.

X
X
Now see... that's the kind of "right to the point" answer for which I was looking! (Never end a sentence with a preposition.) Thank you, pahoated, for your interest in this matter and your helpful information.

Sincerely,

The Mexican

X
X
pahoated,

You have a lot of ifs. If you have proof of your claims I would assume you would bring it forth.

If you don't then all you are doing is rumor mongering.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
"Criminal enterprise" LOL! My children, their friends and myself will be forever grateful to the Hiccup Circus for their criminally positive alternatives to the area's lack of Parks, activities, and services. Mahalo Graham! and good luck against the Coulrophobics!

[Big Grin]
I hadn't heard if those performing arts people had paid their 50 THOUSAND DOLLARS in fines yet. Does anybody have an update? I know I'm going to get accused of "bumping" this matter to the foreground, but actually I'm really curious about this subject and have a personal interest.

Very Sincerely,

THE MEXICAN

X
X
... ps. I'm not a coulrophobic by any means. Stephen King's "It" is one of my favorites and I can also identify with Hannibal Lecter, Max Cady, Chucky Doll and that dude with the long hair in the second Karate Kid movie. In fact, reminds me of a time back in "nam". Linda Harrison was supposed to helicopter in and entertain the troops for R and R but at the last minute Sophia Loren backed out of a lead role in Planet of the Apes and Linda had to take her place. So... some of the boys dressed up like clowns and juggled grenades and between that and the free flowing Red Stripe we had ourselves a ball. Then somebody had an idea to be "mimes." And baton twirlers. But as everybody knows mimes are looked down upon, even by clowns... and even the mimes look down on the twirlers, so we just decided on a few rounds of Peanuckle, Mumbley Peg, a chess tournament and a game of "Nicey, nicey."

Yeah... those were the days.

X
X
So, let me get this straight, HVC and VGS are/were providing much needed and appreciated services to a segment of the community, right? Ostensibly those services operated in the red; as a result, both 501c3's resorted to illegal/unethical practices to make ends meet? Apparently HVC/VGS are financially unsustainable and fall under the category "Expensive Hobby". I wonder why no one from the community stepped up to endow these institutions or, for that matter, simply paid their fines?

Speaking of clowns, my favorite is Krusty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lunu80Od54

Un Mojado Sin Licencia
Un Mojado Sin Licencia