Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target shooting
DE50...I pick up boxes of the 50 out here in the so.cal dez. hard part is to de-link them suckers, seems some of the troops don't like to clean the 50 so they kick the boxes of ammo out the chopper door ...dez is full of it, when I come I'll throw in a few cans for you ,don't hold your breath ,my containers aren't coming for a couple years,...FishenJ..throw them in your container, your shipping state to state there's no inspection,out of site out of mind,no use buying something twice. ...Rock in Roll Guys!
GP, yea may be true (out of site out of mind) still have to lie on the form though. Eagle is shooting 50 AE, I think you are talking 50 bmg, quite a bit different.
If you shoot 50 BMG out of any handgun, I want to watch.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
I'm just happy to see that this post is about "target shooting" and not a "shooting at Target." I was worried it was the latter when I saw the topic title.
Leilani Estates, 2011 to Present
Oink, I want to watch as well, can I stand behind you?
The AE yes a difference,didn't catch that, 50 BMG don't think you could even shoulder the rifle, the barrels too heavy and standing behind doesn't stop the back/side blast,haha, never shoot one out the back of a pick up bed,if you want to keep the back window!
GP33, Oink is watching the shooter and I'm standing behind him not the shooter! we used to shoot my uncles barret 50 bmg at 1 pound cans of black powder boom baboom. The thing was so heavy it didnt really kick that hard. Shooting off of a rest with a bipod. I dont think I could hold it up to shoot off hand.