Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Range Water
Put a nene on it! (Keeping it local)

It's clear TomK from some of your posts that your shakras are out of alignment, probably from drinking that dead, cursed, and chaotic water from a polluted aquifer at work. Today is the day to pilgrimage to Puna Makai - some one will hook you up to "support you in reaching your highest potential of wellbeing" so you can truly see the light!
quote:
Originally posted by TomKstructured.I

isn't structured water called ICE!!!?

Ono - So Fast - So Tasty!
Yesterday, as I drove through Pahoa, I noticed various scattered groups gathered around town. The Natch was one location of course, as well as throughout the Malama Market area, but also in front of some of the small businesses along Pahoa Village Road. It was difficult to tell what the people in these groups were doing, they moved short distances in varied directions while they chatted and snacked on the contents of little packets probably purchased in a nearby store. Sometimes they would stoop to pick up something they might have dropped, or found on the ground, or maybe just to get a closer look at their toe.

Then it dawned on me. Are these Free Range People? Could their actions possibly be the result of drinking Free Range Water? And if so, is this an attribute of the water or a side effect?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
There's no such thing as a Free Water - somebody has to pay for it!!!!

Speaking of free range water I read on PW a few year ago that the only free flowing bodies of water on the island was along the Hamakua coast. But there is at least 1 exception I just recently thought of- Waimea stream. So is that what snow melt will do for you[?][?]
Will someone tell me which is better for you, from an electric or a gas range. Is the electric range cheaper than the gas one. Just how do the ranges make the water?

Don't be an sesquipedalian, Eschew Obfuscation.....

Sometimes, when I see the neighborhood children make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.
With apologies to Dr. Seuss

Sometimes, when I see the neighborhood children make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.

Good question, easily gas ranges as everyone knows electric ranges run off of geothermal power that causes cancer and other maladies yet undocumented but no doubt infinitely perilous.

Thanks for asking - what a pertinent subject.
Whenever I want a drink of water, I fill the glass but then go out and find a leaf (from a non-GMO tree of course), float the leaf on the water and put a needle on it. If the leaf/needle spins and ends up pointing north/south, then the water is polarized and is drinkable. If the leaf + needle sink, they are innocent but I won't drink the water because it has a leaf in it. And a needle. Which is a choking hazard.
OK, But the Leaf is powered by batteries and therefore heavy and will sink. Besides how do you get something as big as a Nissan Leaf in a glass. Remember electricity and water don't mix well, so you can't drink the glass of water anyway.

Not a problem. Remove the batteries then place the car in your catchment tank. While it's still floating, place a needle on top of the Leaf and if the car aligns itself north-south you've checked out your entire catchment system.