Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexplained lights over the Big Island
Your Great Escape story explains ex-UKIRT astronomer John Davies' lucky observing trousers.

That's a pair of pants that could move mountains!

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Annie Dillard
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Breaking News. Live from Hawaii, Tommy hawksblood. Starting at 8.30 to 9.45 PM many things were happening in and over Hawaii. There were many ships -UFO's flying in the sky. There were about ten -so-called shooting stars. A meteorite and a comet. A light ship blinking six time at me in ten minutes. Ships blinking and disappearing . Then a Giant green Ball surrounded by orange with a yellowish long tail came down very close to the town Pahoa. It was very Big not sure what happened when it hit.
Years ago my co-host and his girlfriend at the time saw something very similar when we were watching on a mountain in Pine Bush New Your. We went to where it hit the next morning for we were sleeping out. There were no marks or signs of it hitting solidly.
If anyone was watching the sky during that time and saw something let me know. Not sure how many people really care but it was incredible if you were watching.
Please watch our show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwy9iDkhJBs

This is 2:30 am 30 of May. when I wrote this about that night - before Sunday. looking toward SE and South. Before the volcano.

clear sky one of three days in a month and a half. Could not see Mars - ?

greetings. Did anyone see any real UFO activity in the past week?
greetings. Did anyone see any real UFO activity in the past week?
Tommy, please post videos of the UFOs instead of two old guys talking story for 90 minutes!

ETA: Welcome to Punaweb!
[:0]

Akualele, perhaps?

Or....God forbid, I mention the USA military?

Ditto to what Paul W. said (including old wahine [Wink]), and yes, welcome to PW.

JMO.
See what you started Tom?
I can't post here anymore, I've been abducted. Sorry. Wish my camera hadn't been changed to fuzzy picture mode, the pictures I took might have been sensational. Somehow I've ended up in downtown Seattle and don't remember what happened....
"I cant post here anymore, I've been abducted".

Still laughing....
Mahalo Mr. Tom
A wonderful woman out there with a crystal ball said, " I see you traveling to a distant shore, with a needle pointing in the sky, and you will lavish a loved one with sumptuous dinners and relaxing walks on the promenade. You will be happy, yet broke at the same time still wondering "what the he.. Is happening here? Why am I powerless under this spell?"
Edit the beginning for more effect of story
Community begins with Aloha
The Chinese have two new launch facilities on Hainan island. The Russians have a new cosmodrome in south Siberia. They will be tending to launch towards the east from their locations. This allows the first stage to fall into the northern hemisphere Pacific ocean. The second stage is going much further down range and a couple hundred miles up so that it *theoretically* burns up in the atmosphere. That reentry burn extends the descent arc into Hawaii air space. Considering many aerospace components are designed to withstand high heat, the Chinese second stages are resulting in very colorful reentry burns, sometimes not totally burning up and coming down in fist sized chunks.

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
quote:
Originally posted by Kenney
"I cant post here anymore, I've been abducted".

Still laughing....
Mahalo Mr. Tom

Ditto! lol...Aloha to Pam, please, Mr. Tom. Safe travels, Sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOAj-DfJpRg

("Uncle Martin") [Big Grin]