Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Make Pot Patients Give Up Their Guns
Never have, never will. I brought my weapons over in a container, so no TSA trail to follow.

And announcing this on a public forum...no trail to follow there either, right?
people living in poorly policed and remote areas may rely on owning a gun for safety

In Canada, anyone can have a long gun, but it's nearly impossible for individuals to own a legal handgun. This actually seems pretty reasonable.
Local news says to "disregard" the letter. To be continued...
If it is illegal to own a gun if you use marijuana for "medical purposes", then wouldn't it also be illegal to own a gun if you use marijuana for "recreational purposes"? What is the difference?
"medical purposes" ... "recreational purposes"? What is the difference?

None: ALL marijuana is illegal under Federal law.

Baseball bat, golf club, slingshot with steelies, slingshot with multiple smaller steelies for shotgun affect, multiple slingshots with multiple steelies pre-loaded for rapid fire, pepper spray, air horn, paintball gun, 18 volt cordless sawzall...

It's not as if there aren't other possible means of protecting yourself.

“Facts fall from the poetic observer as ripe seeds.” -Henry Thoreau
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
As far as I know.. a flamethrower is not illegal.
So how does the Hiccup Circus get away with it?
Speaking of flamethrowers.

https://throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/
a flamethrower
flamethrowers.

Remember, when using your X-15 Flamethrower (or other flamethrower) indoors for self defense, always keep a fire extinguisher handy, tested, and accessible.

Come to think of it, using a powder based fire extinguisher for home protection would probably work pretty well too. Aim for the mouth, nose and eyes.

“Facts fall from the poetic observer as ripe seeds.” -Henry Thoreau
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves