Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Big Island, my Puna
Hey Stillhope we are in Seaview. We have built 2 home there. almost done building the second home there. We love it in Seaview.

Aloha
Wyatt
"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
Richard and Mark are two of my very favorites neighbors...always with the Aloha in the most real sense. Mahalo guys![Smile]

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Aloha,everyone!
Just letting you know that I haven't read Damon's posts here after I told him the dogs story.By the way,that was for real.I wish I had a camcorder at that time.So if those of you who were respectful to others on this forum I will answer your questions.I have nothing to hide.
The difference between conversation and "conversation-looking" bashing is whether or not a person asking really wants the answer or,like bystander,wants to see if he lures you to answer and see if that could be used for another bashing.Most of the time the person craves attention.
I am not going to continue to answer not because this forum is about sharing information,learning something new,not a platform for fifhgts.
I accidenty stepped on the "mantle" of a petty person on a powertrip and don't think this forum needs to hear his cream.
About the dogs story.I think Rob acted like the Great Dane when he was barking at.I'll try to do the same.
BTW,is someone called Damon "attack poodle" on this forum?

Hey don't drag me into this. I don't care if you move here or not. If attention seeking is the problem, I think you're the one that should tone down the ranting and luring. See you got me to reply! [Smile]
here hear bystander!
Maholo Carrie

Aloha
Wyatt
-- Beca Lewis Allen
Aloha,Wyatt!
Heard good things about you from Robguz.You know what is interesting,that I read about Robguz far before I found this forum.He is a very nice and interesting person.His friends have a lot next to mine and they e-mailed me their house plan,because Robguz asked them.They are building a 2-story house .I told them that even I will not have a view,but I've got a good neighbors
So far a found a lot of nice people in Sea View,including the owner of the house on Mapuana,I described earlier.
I read the Sea View Website.It's not really active.
Just curious about that castle.My real estate agent was laughing,when joked about it as areal estate agents joined venture to attract buyers.
David Diamond mentioned a well drilled nearby.Does anyone you know has a well there? It's,probably,too expensive.
Anyway,hope I'll meet you guys soon.
Carolann,I love "your" photo in your website!
A person who really loves dogs is a good person.Thank you for your support.Hope to meet you too.
Aloha Stillhope,
Yes Seaview has many nice people. Rob is a gem and a welcomed neighbor. He is renting the 1st house we built in Seaview while he builds, so we
see him often.
Your new neighbors that are building stayed with us for two weeks while they choose their lot and house plans. Very nice people and good friends.
The castle is privately owned. It has a well drilled on it's lot.
Your lot is in a good location.
We are from the Hemet, California area and lived weekends in Oceanside. Very familiar with San Diego.
We are in Cali. now returning in a few days. After living in Seaview 2 1/2 yrs we can say we can't wait to get back to our friends and neighbors.

Feel free to email if you would like more info on Seaview.
We are on the association board so are informed on most of the happenings. Good and bad.

Hope to see you in Hawaii.

Aloha
Richard & Mark

-- Beca Lewis Allen
[quote]Originally posted by wyatt

Aloha Stillhope,
Yes Seaview has many nice people. Rob is a gem and a welcomed neighbor. He is renting the 1st house we built in Seaview while he builds, so we
see him often.
Your new neighbors that are building stayed with us for two weeks while they choose their lot and house plans. Very nice people and good friends.
The castle is privately owned. It has a well drilled on it's lot.
Your lot is in a good location.
We are from the Hemet, California area and lived weekends in Oceanside. Very familiar with San Diego.
We are in Cali. now returning in a few days. After living in Seaview 2 1/2 yrs we can say we can't wait to get back to our friends and neighbors.

Feel free to email if you would like more info on Seaview.
We are on the association board so are informed on most of the happenings. Good and bad.

Hope to see you in Hawaii.

Aloha
Richard & Mark
--------------------------------------------------------------------
On the board association..Uh-Oh!I better behave!

No worries Stillhope.
I didn't say that to get a reaction. Merely to let you know that if you
need help we are here for you.
As for the association we keep it simple and nonpersonal.

Aloha
Wyatt
-- Beca Lewis Allen