Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam (beepbeep)
Sending caring thoughts to you and Pam. I am glad you can be there with her.
Pam & Tom,
So good you’re together, and can share in each other’s company. Please check in with your friends here on Punaweb when you can, we enjoy hearing from you both. All the best from Hawaii, sunny Hawaii today, clear blue skies and blue seas.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
All,

Pam will be moving to this place tomorrow (Tuesday):

https://vna.health/services/serenity-house/

Once again, both of us are so grateful for all your wonderful thoughts and support. She misses all her friends on PW and also in Puna.

Tom
Sorry I can't think of anything truly helpful to say, but I am thinking of you both.
Yes, I second Mark P. My thoughts go out to you both.
eigoya and MarkP - thank you. No problem at all if you can't think of anything helpful to say. I've been keeping Pam updated on comments in the thread and just saying you're thinking of her means so much to Pam. Her face lights up when I tell her. Thank you so much.
Thinking of both of you & letting you know you both are in our thoughts,
Mea mana`o nui `la
Saw a meteor turn green on Sunday, which made me think of TomK, which made me think of Pam.
Sterkte, as they say in some parts of the world.
Enjoyed Beep beep"s pleasant and non controversial posts over the years as well as Tom's.
I'm sorry to have to tell everyone that Pam passed away peacefully this morning.