Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gov. David Ige says state indoor mask mandate to end March 25
(03-10-2022, 10:55 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: I was wrong, the students will still be required to wear masks inside after the 25th. The only mask mandate in the entire country will apply only to Hawaii school children. What’s the science or reasoning behind that?

Political science and reasoning.
(03-10-2022, 07:14 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: maybe the break from your presence 

That option is already available to you!
It's not required reading!
There's no pop quiz at the end of the day!

But the stupidity starts to grate on the nerves after awhile. - HOTPE
Keep it local  Heart
(03-11-2022, 02:56 AM)Puna Grace Wrote: But the stupidity starts to..

Ah, the pot and the kettle.. Grace, HOTPE missed his mark, fell flat. You should of taken the win, quit while you were ahead.
(03-11-2022, 03:51 AM)MyManao Wrote:
(03-11-2022, 02:56 AM)Puna Grace Wrote: But the stupidity starts to..

Ah, the pot and the kettle.. Grace, HOTPE missed his mark, fell flat. You should of taken the win, quit while you were ahead.

Ah, it went over your head...
Keep it local  Heart
Not for the first time, I will add.
(03-10-2022, 10:56 PM)AaronM Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 10:55 AM)HawaiiEV Wrote: I was wrong, the students will still be required to wear masks inside after the 25th. The only mask mandate in the entire country will apply only to Hawaii school children. What’s the science or reasoning behind that?

It's in the teacher union's contract for the year, or that's what I heard at least.

I think though it won't go over well if it lasts much beyond the 25th.
There comes a point when the term "that's what I heard" needs to be ignored and shunned.
(03-12-2022, 06:49 AM)malahini Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 10:56 PM)AaronM Wrote:

It's in the teacher union's contract for the year, or that's what I heard at least.

I think though it won't go over well if it lasts much beyond the 25th.
Highly unlikely.  Probably misinformation propagated by some anti union residents.  In other states, individual school districts have the authority to make this call.  There are still a few nationwide hanging on to mask mandates for their kids, including one in Georgia planning to keep it in place through the end of academic year. Sometimes school boards survey staff and parents to assist with their decision.  Teacher's union has no voice in the matter.
Lol
Again the claims of masks working is fine, but a video from Mayo Clinic showing otherwise must be deleted. Double standard, I suspect someone feels their religion is under attack by actual “science”.
Sad
I just Googled what you said. Would that be the video on the Mayo Clinic site that's prefaced by this statement?

"Mayo Clinic Minute: Study shows masks can prevent COVID-19"