Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : )
Keep going Tom, thats cool u did that. Are you on the clock right now ?
Good morning Rob, this thread was posted as a happy, light hearted one .now contaminated. aguay.

apologies
Well as was usually the case with him before his 8 month banishment, most of his threads were never related to Hawaii and were subsequently deleted by him once he stepped on his on pee pee and realized it.

However, he now says he is channeling Brian DeLima, the Hilo attorney who died in 2022 and whose estate was sued by a convicted murderer for embezzling the murderer’s money so that kind of makes it Hawaii.
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
And bear witness PW folks... This nasty is why ( all but a few ) quality folks have abandoned..
(04-14-2024, 12:18 PM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Keep going Tom,  thats cool u did that. Are you on the clock right now ?
Good morning Rob,  this thread was posted as a happy, light hearted one  .now contaminated. aguay.

apologies

For crying out loud, what a crybaby. I responded to Punatang in this thread, not you, but then you made it about you and me. Grow up.
Odds up 200 to 1
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
Tom .. please .. A message to u Rudy
. know musical history before you comment in ignorance. Thats all im saying .. Aloha and keep skanking HJ.
Who is Rudy and what is the Russian conspiracy?
Clearly this thread has gone One Step Beyond.
This could be the appropriate thread to point out to you, elepaio, that your Hillary Clinton quote is fabricated, never happened. I'd tie the quote into your thread title and make it somewhat humorous by attributing this glaring falsehood to Vladimir Putin.

Tom, the reference to Rudy is from a song by The Specials entitled A Message to You, Rudy. I will spare you the YouTube link.
For the umpteenth time... WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING???!!! Yeah, I know, you're calling out their whatever and have to stand up to it.

NO YOU DON'T. How has this worked out in the past with this poster? Clearly they LIVE on it. JUST STOP!

If no one responded in any way to anything they said, they would either go away or get to the point that Rob kicks them off.