Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depleted Uranium Update
If the military set up a 40 ft container full of $1000 bills and started handing them out, you could count on:

1. There would soon be a group finding fault.
2. That fault finding group would get loads of free publicity.
3. Studies would be required as to the bad effects of these free $1000 bills. Same studies would also lambaste the concept of any good effects.
4. There would be movement to shut it down for our best interests.
5. There would soon be a PW thread supporting all the negative.

JMHO
David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lackey

The Axis of Idiots is striking again, if it’s not about spooks on campus it is always about some issue to try and stir the pot. Now their back on the DU crap, anything to be recognized.

Jon,
I ask you this, how is that people like you and I get called trolls while these idiots get press and a pat on the back? Go figure.

The Lack

The Lack - LOL - like you haven't done your share of "some issue to try and stir the pot"! [Smile]

The Lack and Jon - "get called trolls while these idiots get press and a pat on the back"
-they just use better etiquette and incite their wording for a more general audience. "Youse guys" have a valid point of view - they just sell theirs better and most of the time without name calling i.e. "The Axis of Idiots - these idiots". [Wink] [^]

On the issue of DU - UNTIL it is proven to be a definitive harm to me and my ohana - it is protecting me from the totally irrational realities of the world at large. This opinion is based on the fact that there are not enough facts about DU at this time and that it has the potential to bite me in the a-- latter. [8]

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
why anyone would bother to defend depleted uranium here is beyond me other than to just argue, talk about idiots..............
So now I am Dope the Idiot Troll....
Thanks...
For a place that does not allow name calling, I seem to have a lot of names..

as far as defending DU... its easy... I like things that help protect me and mine...

-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
HBAT
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
Nobody's an idiot for stating their reasoned opinion for or against an issue.

I'm indifferent to DU, I'm just defending rationality.
I'm going to propose a charming new Punaweb Parlor game. Whenever somebody opens a thread of a certain sort (y'all know the type,) we post our best guesses as to what point it will descend into name calling. The winner gets the Punaweb Pricklypear Pundit Prize and the right to first go at the buffet at the next Punaweb Party.

Now for this thread, I would have guessed things to go hu-hu around post 36. I probably would not have won.

Cheers,
Jerry
To that: Dope the Idiot Troll....

I’ll take the heat on this one, after all I am the one that called this “news junkie” one of the “Axis of Idiots” and that is precisely the truth of the matter. His new anonymous handle don’t change the fact he is a true Idiot. This bonehead use to post on the Hunter Bishop blog and we banged heads many times and now he has discovered Punaweb. Be prepared because this person will never listen to any reason........ever.

The Lack
In defense of "newsjunkie"...

I know who this is and this "person" is a very passionate person about many different issues and is far from an idiot.

We all have different issues that make us walk around with a stick up our ass.

Some just have different issues then others. I probably have the biggest log of everyone on PW.

However, bringing issues forward for discussion is hardly an "idiotic" thing to do.

Damon Tucker's Weblog
http://www.starbulletin.com/news/2009020..._Isle.html

Damon Tucker's Weblog
More wasted money...
IMO

HBAT
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii