Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna Dive Club
I will be making the 27th, barring the unforseen. I will want to be using it as a check-out dive for my equpiemnt and would love to be in a NOT conservation area.... I like to hunt dinner when possible.

Aloha, Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Just went thru Andrews dive blog. Found Scot S, Mella1, Kapohocat, Seeb, Kaptkimo,JM Minica, J Dirgo, Royal1, Da Stef, Carey, Kahunascot, and Pam Jones. If you folks are serious about diving, nows now chance to get to it. It seems like everyone wants to meet and eat. Wrong blog. This one is to meet and dive. Any takers? My number is 935-2042. Cell # is 895-3244. This is 12 more to add to the list of 4. You've got my numbers. Chili

We get out of life......What we put into it
Hi Chili, I am not on island yet but getting there as fast as I can! Will have to catch up with you later. Pjones is in the process of moving and I hope she sees this message before she pulls the plug on her computer.

Have fun guys. Mella

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Don't worry Mella, the water will still be here when you arrive. We're looking forward to seeing you again. Now if I can just get little Charlie interested in diving to. He already has taken up snorkling. Pretty soon. Chili

Where in Kapoho on the 27th? What time? And I need to be recertified so I may just free dive but want to be involved so let me know.

-Cat
OK, this may just be the push I needed to take my tanks and BCD into the dive shop in Hilo to be checked out and refilled.

John Dirgo, RA, ABR, e-PRO
Island Trust Properties, LLC
808-987-9243 cell
John Dirgo, R, PB, EcoBroker, ABR, e-PRO
Aloha Coast Realty, LLC
808-987-9243 cell
http://www.alohacoastrealty.com
http://www.bigislandvacationrentals.com
http://www.maui-vacation-rentals.com
Whooooo Hoooooooo you guys, you are really doing this! How great is that!! YES!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hi everyone:

Great that this is coming together. I'm looking forward to meeting you folks on the 27th. We will post exactly where to meet and the time as the date draws nearer.

Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
Yes Mella, it looks like it's finally going to come together. Unbelievable. I'm very excited about this. Getting back into the water, meeting with new dive buddies, and enjoying the surreal world under the waves. To Kapohocat. I don't know what type certification you have, ( PADI, Naui, etc.) but the certification is good for life. You may need to take a refresher course. but not a re-certification course. This first time getting together is going to be a refresher dive for me. Even though I'm still a PADI Instructor, it's been way too long since I was in the water. I'm going to go slow, take my time, and get familiar with both my equipment and the water. If it takes several dives to get that old comfortable feeling back over a few months, so be it. It will come together for all of us in our own time and way. But the great thing about it is, we will have each other to help regain that comfortable feeling. No rush, no fuss, just good easy diving. Once again, the dive spot is still being decided. We want to make it central for all coming. And we need to check tides and weather for that day. It will all be posted on this dive blog several days before the event happens. Aloha to all, Chili.

I do and did see the message! Problem is my time on the weekends right now is totally spoken for. Honestly, I think I'd rather have a root canal and a hemroid than move! Having never had either, I'm just guessing but man I hate moving!!...!!!...!!!! You get the picture! Come September things will be much calmer and I may actually get to play again every once and awhile. Just like the photo. club and the sailing club, I WILL be there in spirit! Untill than remember: equalize early and often Wink). Oh, and here is my idea of a vacation:

Dive,dive, dive,eat,deep dive, shallow dive, eat, dive, wreck dive, dive, night dive, eat, dance, dive, dive, eat, dive, dive, eat, dive, dive, dive, sleep, eat, beach, snorkel, rest...

Not original but one of my favorite, albeit ratty, tee-shirts from Cozumel! pj