Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping e Moving services
If you need to ship/mail some things C/O me, feel free to do so. I'll hold them until you arrive (with your house key).

John Dirgo, RA, ABR, e-PRO
Island Trust Properties, LLC
808-987-9243 cell
John Dirgo, R, PB, EcoBroker, ABR, e-PRO
Aloha Coast Realty, LLC
808-987-9243 cell
http://www.alohacoastrealty.com
http://www.bigislandvacationrentals.com
http://www.maui-vacation-rentals.com
The times that I moved, I only "lost" items whenever the container went into storage. The quicker the times between Loading and Transporting and the Unloading and Delivery greatly reduces the odds of getting things stolen. Try to minimize that as much as possible.

Lokahi.Hey just wanted to share with you we lived out there in pahoa we were in Hawaiiann beaches for 4 years and now we are here in sacramento.Just off of calvin and hwy 99 vintage park area.we own 2 homes out there its a great place to live with alots of nice people and families.we are still trying to get use to being here in ca.alot of people and not to much aloha.well good luck in pahoa.aloha hulagrl

David,

Thank you for the reference to Horizon, we didn't know about them and they are only 30 miles away. We are considering purchase of a container for storage of larger items and some tools. I had been unsuccessful searching in Seattle.

Mahalo,

Aubrey

Aloha,
As long as you don't have pigmy goats your welcome.
Mahalo nui my brother

Carrie, when we shipped our stuff, we photographed EVERYTHING (aren't digital camera great?) esp. many photos of the car (include good shots of the window glass, you'll see why when you get the inspection report on the vehicles condition. We shipped with Pasha, were very pleased with their service & our car was fine, but we shipped right after the only person I have heard with a complaint voiced it on KW. It did make us very pro-active & that is good.
Also, if you have photos of everything you ship, you may remember everything you are shipping, esp. those first few weeks of "Didn't we have....Where is....Who am I???" (OK you won't get the answer to that one....)
NOTE TO WAYNE, last summer there were a lot of folks on the east side ruffled about a new building code for placing a container permanently on your property (alot about how it has to be placed, if it can & such...) we were not as involved, as we didn't ship a container, so didn't follow it a lot. Dave, did you guys have to go through the building dept. to have the container on your property? Do you know what I am referring to? (Do I?) (Long weekend!)
Aloha, Carey

Carrie, Brooke posted this on KW
"West Point Relocation Makes Good

I submitted a posting on September 11th about my experience with West Point. Shortly thereafter I was contacted by Frank , a manager at West Point, who was very eager to remedy the situation. After speaking with Frank I do believe that he is extremely concerned about his reputation as well as that of his company. It was very refreshing to see that there are people in the business community that still believe in personal honor. I am very delighted to say that West Point has taken steps to rectify the situation. I do believe that if in the future we do have to move we would consider using West Point. "

Aloha, Carey

Carey
So you have shipped. Truck with PASHA and household with WPR yes? I saw Carrie's post on KW this afternoon. Sounds like a huge retraction to me. Whatever we will be so very interested in your experience with WPR and Pasha for that matter. You big lucky getting to the BI so soon!

Carey, sorry I had you confused with Carrie (Carolann R).

Lohaki, we shipped car with Pasha, only have great things to say about their service & everything else with the Post Office (we really pared down what we had to barer than minimum). Been here a year & almost 1/2. Goin' to the University & lovin' it ('cept for one prof....like to ship him somewhere else....wonder if Pasha does that?)
Aloha, Carey