Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itinerary for the itinerant Californian
I will personally walk over and bring you a sprouting coconut...Rabbit and Dragon...nice choice!!

Hey Glen - be sure to tell Mark & Ronnie Hi for me. I am hoping you noticed my nurerous unpaid plugs for them and the Rabbit & dragon. You will love it and it will be hard to leave the house. Mark & Ronnie are great. Are you using them as RE agents or just renting from them. Don't get any ideas about buying the R&D. I am first in line if it ever goes on the market. It needs some sprucing up but when you get in that private pond nothing matters. Mark will tell you that I arrange my vacations on availability of the house.

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Loretta -- I accept your offer of the sprouting coconut. I really do want to go over to Kalapana and add a coconut tree. Will I need to bring a spade with me, or just dig with my paws?

Punagirl -- I will most certainly say hi to Ronnie & Mark. I didn't realize they were real estate agents as well, although Mark did mention it. No, I will be tooling around with the dapper John Dirgo who --I am pretty sure-- is going to show me Waa Waa. Is that pronounced like the George Harrison song, boomers?

I am looking forward to staying at the Rabbit & Dragon and am scaling back my Big Island trip to JUST do Puna and Volcano, as I am only there a few days. The R & D sounds like heaven (with a distinctive smell of sulfur!), but I do like the idea of staying in different parts of Puna, to get a better sense of it.

I don't think I will be buying the R & D. My boyfriend thinks I have gone cuckoo-la-la and is boycotting this trip. Heels (low slung, no spark) dug in. Without his cooperation, I couldn't buy the R & D if I wanted to and if it were for sale. Unless of course.....anyway...

I'm still comin'.