Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help!
Thanks for the update, Jerry. That is kind of unfortunate. I would rather deal with molten lava than have the decor police write to me.

The dolphin "statue" you refer to though is actually just dolphins I liberated from the ocean (where other creatures are so mean and eat each other!) and I put them in the pool. They were so cute! (And I was going to put them back). They were asphyxiated by a belch from the lava tube and I had them mounted. They are a little green now.

I regret the loss of the Canadian man, but if you go chasing rabbits you know you are bound to fall...Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar......has given you the call...Call Alice...When she was just small. I would represent myself, but you know, a law type guy who does that has a fool for a client. Living proof!

I am very impressed with your badge! If you have tight khakis to go with it, please make your way immediately through the curtain of fire.
Bruddah, all you need is a couple of huli stands set up over the lava there and you can give Tom Lackey a run for his money by making Lava Chicken! [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,PB,ABR,CRB,CM,FHS
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
(This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors http://KonaBoardOfRealtors.info)
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Well isn't that just typical in America today, you figure out an honest way to make some money on what Pele sends your way, and now the HOA whiners want you to pay an unequal share just because of some minor congestion.

You know, Kelena, if you took enough acid in the day to see the White Rabbit, ALL the colors will be swirling around your dolphin, so how can there be a color clash?

Where was I? Laughing! OMG.
The simulated to real lava loop fried a few circuits as I contemplated your dilemma.
I only see one solution to that:

You must bring in a time-travel expert who can fix time so that your simulated lava never ceases to exist. I believe this requires a tunnel or perhaps a wormhole. If lucky, the lava tube is now an active anomaly, having swallowed White Rabbit and reckless Canadian guy.

OK, I'm hungry now. Time to go eat a box of Wheat Thins with some faux cheese.
[8D]
Don't eat the brown acid!
I swear I heard lots of helicopters today and thought oh some government dumb dumb thought it was real, and had to go check it!![Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]
OHHHH, you could really get rich if you apply for the air space rights! Those helicopters will have to pay toll to see the show!

(oh, if you work the surface of the flow just right, with a really good bull float, you should be able to get a really nice cream surface on the flow.... super basalt paving!)
I came down with a bag of marshmallows to share, and SOMEBODY WALKED OFF WITH THEM! This is so disappointing!!!!
But don't you see, DTisme -- you did share your marshmallows. You just didn't get any.

I am not sure why my personal eruption has become such a spectacle. Guess it is just human nature.

DVD available!
Blueray version please!

"let the music keep our spirits high
And let the buildings keep our children dry
Let creation reveal its secrets by and by ~ Before the Deluge, Jackson Browne
Some of my personal eruptions have become spectacles too, but that's another story for another forum...