Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLG rant
I didn't bring TripAdvisor up.

OLG did !!!

He claimed I went ballistic on Tripadvisor.

I posted 4 pictures taken of the alleged polluted tide pools.

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Really ??

Why would an older couple from Pahoa rip me and my community to pieces on Tripadvisor.
Let's see...could it possibly be that they actually had a bad experience? No, that could never happen...

I don't believe you read what they posted.
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Since OLG hasn't been down here he wouldn't know that.

You also posted on Tripadvisor that the rocks were covered with toilet paper and the tidepools had human feces floating in the water.You made this statement in your rant "OB has gone balistic over on another site (Trip Advisor)about TRUE comments made about Kapoho that he doesn't like."

This was my response on Tripadvisor

"I just went by the tide pools to clean up the mess.Couldn't find it.The water is crystal clear and there is no trash in sight.
People are enjoying this wonderful place on Good Friday."

Since you claim to hang out down here with your friend,I would think you would know that there are toilet facilities just a few minutes away at Ahalanui Park.Much closer than Lava Tree.

ONLY THE ORIGINAL POSTER (or the moderator) CAN REMOVE THEIR POSTS.
YOU, OB, REMOVED TWO POSTS. YOU DID IT, NOT SOMEONE ELSE.

So you start with a statement that I wouldn't know the bushes are removed since I don't come down there and end with a statement saying I hang out there with my friends. Get your stories straight. which is it?

Idon't know how many times I have to post this here on punaweb, but here goes again:
I HAVE NEVER POSTED ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR FORUM OR WEB SITE...EVER.

OB is now stating that I posted on Trip advisor. I don't travel for fun and have no vacation rentals and have only visited trip advisor web site a couple times. I certainly never posted anything there or anywhere else.

As long as we are on the subject of where I post, I only post here and it has not even been a year of posting here on punaweb. I have learned a lot from trolls who bait and flame to see who will respond. I have learned what happens when you go against these vindictive angry people. They don't let up and even on nice posts they go after you.try not to.

Currently there is another web site that has someone else now posting under my made up punaweb member id (orchidlandguy). This is NOT me it is someone trying to post saying they are me.

I ONLY POST ON PUNAWEB.

Stop your attacks OB and John Rabi (Savu Savu).
MOVE ON.

p.s. My reference to OB going ballistic was referring to another puna site that I believe is a blog. I read it from time to time and noticed recently that Obie posted there about Trip Advisor and went on and on (Ballistic) toward KathyH for her posts on Trip Advisor. That is what I meant by OB going ballistic over other stuff on Trip Advisor.
I will say it again: I HAVE NEVER POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE.
And this is why. I have had enough trouble just posting here on punaweb.

edited to add this P.S.
quote:
Originally posted by Geothermal
[quote]Stop your attacks OB and John Rabi (Fook Yew). MOVE ON.
Yep, it just proves again how nice of a guy you are. Do you really think I care about you so much that I would post as you ANYWHERE? Maybe you need to MOVE ON!

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,PB,ABR,CRB,CM,FHS
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
(This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html)
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Mr. Rabi, where did Orchidlandguy say that you posted as him? I don't see that. Perhaps it is true if you read that into his comments. You don't seem like a very nice person to me. There is a history here that I am ignorant of. I saw your name on another forum where you were saying some pretty strange things I don't care to repeat. Why are you so angry? You live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy your neighbors rather than attacking them. Your humor is ascerbic, not funny.
Thanks for asking the question, Jackson. If I was shopping for a RE agent, I wouldn't be looking for an angry, vindictive person. Not good business sense to display such behavior in public and advertise your business in the same vein.
SECRET KNOWLEDGE - "NOT FOR US TO KNOW"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qs9v-upWI
Jackson and Liskir,

Don't judge by this drama ... Check out some of the other posts by the above authors. I believe you will have a clearer, more complete picture.

I look forward to the day I need some help with a new property and speaking with John will be my first order of business.

aloha,
pog
quote:
Originally posted by pog

Jackson and Liskir,

Don't judge by this drama ... Check out some of the other posts by the above authors. I believe you will have a clearer, more complete picture.

I look forward to the day I need some help with a new property and speaking with John will be my first order of business.

aloha,
pog

I suggest you start with a RECENT thread by John Rabi (aka Savu Savu).
Go to: Konaforum
click on "Kona Discussion Boards"
then click on "General Chit Chat"
The thread John Rabi posted is "Poll: The Dildo"

In the poll at the top of this thread John Rabi has used one of the punaweb posters (hawaiideborah) as the person Rabi is taking this poll about. John rabi then continues to discuss hawaiideborah's feelings about dildos and discusses sex with her.. really disgusting.

YES, this is the same John Rabi who in these punaweb posts has signed using PhD and in a punaweb post has said this means to him, John Rabi, "pretty huge dick". As far as I can see hawaiideborah has not called John Rabi names or spoken of him in disgusting sexual terms, yet John Rabi feels it is ok to do this to a punaweb member.

In this same forum under the same "General Discussion" John Rabi started another thread talking stink about punaweb and about KathyH.
See the thread entitled "Punaweb and KathyH". On this thread John Rabi got no comments.

I totally agree, this is not appropriate behavior for a businessman on the Big Island. John Rabi's treatment of KathyH and hawaiideborah on other Big Island forums is deplorable.
Would you want your wife/girlfriend/sister/daughter/mother to meet this guy? why support this guy's business when there are so many more truely decent people here to do business with?

John Rabi hates me because I told the truth about him and his sexual preoccupation with hawaiideborah and his support of bashing KathyH.

Obie hates me because I said Kapoho tide Pools needed cleaning up.

Now Rene has started baiting and flaming me and I have never heard of her, let alone commented on any of her posts. WTF???

quote:
Originally posted by John S. Rabi

quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy
[quote]Stop your attacks OB and John Rabi (Savu Savu). MOVE ON.
Yep, it just proves again how nice of a guy you are. Do you really think I care about you so much that I would post as you ANYWHERE? Maybe you need to MOVE ON!

Aloha,
Savu Savu

John S. Rabi
http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

John Rabi (Savu Savu),
You need to take a elementary school reading class.
I NEVER IMPLIED THAT YOU POSTED AS ME.
Get a grip.
OR just go back to posting on the other sites who let you trash and stink talk. You aren't going to get away with it on punaweb.
I will stay here where nobody is allowed to take polls on dildos.