Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to buy a lawn mower?
Tink, flowers? Nah, I want terracore to dig a hole and plant me a tree instead!

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Dayna, used flowers as a general term. If ya got plenty of fragrants planted around the house, then a flourishing fruit tree is even better, cuz it keeps on giving with the love you give it! P.S.--- you're my kinda gal. "Flatters" just wilt and die after a few days, but a tree gives life, and therefore more useful and wonderful to gaze at after a long day in the field.

Are you a human being, or a human doing?
Yeah we do have lots of fragrants around the house, night blooming jasmine, hoya, gardenia and trumpets. Man, at night boy does it smell soooooooo sweet!

I love the gifts that keep on giving. Smile Fruit trees, veggie plants, lawnmowers..... hehe

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
I said you could buy lawn mowers at WALMART.

Didn't anybody hear me? WALMART. WAL-MART. Where are the obligatory messages about the evils of shopping Walmart, the importance of shopping locally, and then the thread degrading into a debate about the minimum wage?

What's up lately?
Didn't anybody hear me? WALMART. WAL-MART.

Oh, sorry -- too tired from DRIVING TO HILO.
Sears parts will gouge you on the parts for their Craftsman riding mower, they wanted $150 for a starter motor for my mower. Since its a Briggs and Stratton Engine, I bought a new starter on Ebay $39 shipping included and it came in a few days.
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

I said you could buy lawn mowers at WALMART.

Didn't anybody hear me? WALMART. WAL-MART. Where are the obligatory messages about the evils of shopping Walmart, the importance of shopping locally, and then the thread degrading into a debate about the minimum wage?

What's up lately?

Funny! [Big Grin]
Maybe those Walmart and Target naysayers finally realized that those stores pay several $ above minimum wage locally?
I eventually bought a Honda brand lawnmower and on my (don't know for sure but I will guestimate less than 12th usage) THE FRONT LEFT WHEEL JUST FELL OFF. I know what you are thinking....terracore, just put the wheel back on and tighten the nut that holds it on. And that is exactly what I did. But isn't having four attached wheels a core function of a lawn mower? My dad's lawn mower is over 30 years old and the wheels have NEVER come off. I'm not even sure we COULD take them off if we wanted. What is next for this Honda lawnmower? Is the engine going to fly off?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjJ_PFmIonQ

aloha,
pog

I have been using my aluminum deck Toro HomePro for 35 years. I guess that is why they stopped making them, I have maybe spent $100. in parts, tires and a set of drive gears.