Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HACA Special Election
I am a property owner and resident in Hawaiian Acres.

I pay my fees - both to HACA and to HARC.

I admit, all this drama was going on and neither my wife or I was the wiser.

That being said, and quite frankly, I could give a damn who is right and who is wrong, but when screen names such as MOOSECOCK and WILLYHUNGLO appear and begin making comments as they have, all that comes to my mind is a group of 8 year old little boys to ignorant and too immature to contribute to anything relative to reality.

People like MOOSECOOK and WILLYHUNGLO are not men of hate.

They are impotent little baby boys too spineless and too stupid to be anything else.

hi ken ,,,
Well Ken, I've said nothing vulgar and only truths were spoken. I do not share all the view of moosecook so no need to label or judge me. As for my screen name, I'm Chinese-American William Hung-lo. Presumptuous yutz Ken.
C'mon every one lighten up a tad , although theres been problems in the past doesn't mean they will be there forever, if every one would wipe the slate clean and start over with a new plan, all work together we can fix everything,"theres no problems only solutions"(John Lennon) time to re-group and get a new game plan in place. I enjoy reading all these post and I can see all the emotion that comes in the words,the people care about HA, theres just little organization at this time,we need to quit bickering and just start fresh.lets all work together.... just another .02
yes gp33 ,, I agree 100% with you on this one,,, and id like to welcome the hunglo family to the acres,,, im sure they will make a great addition to the extended family we call the acres .
Ok everybody. Lets start being nice to each other. We have all had our say. Nobody has been left in any doubt as to our views re. The McDonald's. time to focus on helping each other resolve this mess.
I would suggest to all those that are able to pay the association fee to do so simply to be able to vote on these issues. Even if you cannot do that I would suggest that we all make the effort to attend that next meeting.
MC and WHL even I do not believe those explanations. Neither, however do the names offend me. The fact that they may cause offense to others may get confused with all this other banter. I know that you do not intend to offend so maybe a compromise?

#10048;
#10048;
birch............you seem to be the only one talking smack about "the Mcdonalds"
You have mentioned them in almost every post.....sounds like a personal problem to me. Out with it, let' us all know what's going on or shut up !
The letters from the Attorney General only repeat unsubstantiated vague allegations. The HACA Board has not been charged with anything (except for mandating a "Special Meeting to remove the Board), nor has there been any direct statement of non-compliance with the law. Mistakes have been found and corrected, but nothing illegal or extralegal has been found or directly stated.
The AG frequently says, "I find this troubling." but leaves unclear whether this posture is a personal problem brought to the job or an official pose from the Dept. handbook. The "troubling" could just as well refer to the vagueness and frequency of the complaints, as there has been no attempt to determine facts.

John Lehnert
John Lehnert
dear john putinsinput ,,, welcome your comments and as far as iv looked into it,,you are right,,,, so that should shut up some of the mudslingers ,,,at least the ones that actually care,,,thankyou,,,
hey Gladys,,,, we all know old mcdonalds farm,,, they have their own rights and responsibilities,,,, they can take up for themselves,,,,i know they smile to my face and are quick with the knife when im not standing there,,,,the same goes for you ,,,,