Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People of Leilani ordered tested ? - PGV
Truth and lie mean the same thing to these people. Black is black and white is white, unless black is white and white is black or vice versa.

These people were not "ordered" to be tested, they requested to be tested. The county is footing the bill since there is this health study ongoing. What were the results of the test? They were inconclusive, there was no evidence of H2S poisoning.

This nocebo effect is rapidly being shot down in the courts as inadmissible evidence. The crowd-manipulation nocebo effect is showing up in multiple energy ares besides geothermal, it is being brought up for wind turbines and solar panel farms in the desert, along with GMO. Just another example of how damaging this social media manipulation phenomena has become.

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/court...rome-17921
Wind Turbine Syndrome? Courts Aren’t Buying It

"We come in peace!" - First thing said by missionaries and extraterrestrials
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
PTED - do YOU have anything more than your statement:
"The county is footing the bill since there is this health study ongoing. What were the results of the test? They were inconclusive, there was no evidence of H2S poisoning."

DID YOU GO FOR TESTING?

Do YOU have any link for more information?
[quote]Originally posted by Carey

OBOB then it is NOT IN CHAS'S REPORT>>>PLEASE SUPPLY WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION!!!

This is not a joke! If you thought it up, PLEASE - TELL THE TRUTH.

[/quoteI Italic is opihikaobob

First of all do you see the question ? mark at the end of this subjects title.

2nd In the Hale video @ 9:50sec , BoB P mentions that Civil Defense will set up an emergency medical unit next day

3rd. Article was sent to me with Hale video , and He had titled it " PEOPLE OF LEILANI ORDERED TESTED- PGV

So I wrote him to ask where all this came from here is his reply :

Mike & Megan posted all that.. I just forwarded it to you..
Get a G** Facebook account of your own, and see for yourself...
Mike W. Hale / Megan Kea Sparks /
or go to punaponoalliance.com

It was also on DAMONTUCKER .com,
one of most favorite and reliable sites for Puna news.
( but even his article was link to their FB)

i hate to say it, but around here, the FB is fastest media/news/reports.

As for the Mayoral issuance: I can't confirm or deny..not my department..hahah

:

So I don't know now if the Mayor had any invovlvement. As my friend says, go to facebook .
Well if OBob thinks the other "Tucker" site is the best place for information, well then that explains a lot!

Please provide a link KNow...you have already made me search threads that did not have any information on this order...and your question mark means that you are totally making up stifle & and all of the following information is made up??? Is that what you are saying now?
If you have to try this hard to get confirmation of something that didn't make ay sense to begin with it is time to cut your losses. This is a facet of the truthfulness or falseness of the statement.
quote:
Originally posted by Carey

PTED - do YOU have anything more than your statement:
"The county is footing the bill since there is this health study ongoing. What were the results of the test? They were inconclusive, there was no evidence of H2S poisoning."

DID YOU GO FOR TESTING?

Do YOU have any link for more information?

You had to be following it while it happened, a week ago now and a week after the storm. Somebody called Civil Defense and they were somehow able to round up more than half a dozen people. All these "emergency" video ops are up on Youtube, just click on the Occupy Hawaii link. Turns out those tests weren't covered by the health study. The Civil Defense asked if any people felt sick, then recommended they get themselves to the ER. Wonder if those people realize they are going to get some huge bills?

http://www.bigislandchronicle.com/2014/0...-thursday/
The Civil Defense Director recommended that people with health issues go to the emergency room for testing, and half a dozen people left the meeting to do so.

"We come in peace!" - First thing said by missionaries and extraterrestrials
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Carey,
There are a cluster of videos on YouTube from the meeting. There is the obvious testimony from those who were overcome or effected by the gas release and the PGV plant manager is also there speaking and rattles off some of the sequence of event as do others. Within the cluster of videos is reference to what you're asking. Here's one of the longer videos of the meeting.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZtXjl_gQpXg

Sorry Pted... hadn't refreshed my browser to see your reply. What Ted said... damn it.:-)
What I find interesting is that hydrogen sulfide doesn't seem to effect everyone equally in these situations. It sounds as if the concentration of gas might vary greatly within just a couple feet from moment to moment. Perhaps some people may also be more susceptible to it.
Maybe this is not related to the plant but maybe it is or some other source but the past two times I used the Nanawale water station shortly after leaving and making the turn heading east back on the highway I began sneezing and continued to sneeze about 20 times or so until getting near the green lake cinder cone around the papaya fields behind it.

Edit to add. I was thinking more about this issue and had a thought about the general fractures in the region. Just because there's a hole drilled and an escape/return route for the heated steam to return does in no way guarantee that there aren't fissures leading from the heat source area and someones general neighborhood. When the pressure becomes to great some of the natural gasses could be forced through a crack or fissure into a given surrounding area outside the plant. Yes or no? From what I read the injection point is not a closed loop to the extraction point thus the pressure can find other escape routes.
So much misinformation here, so much discussion without hard facts, so much surmising, it's mind boggling. If there are people being affected, this kind of rhetoric does not help in getting to the bottom of any health concerns. (Shaking my head)

If the plant indeed causes continued health problems, somebody please prove it! At least the County is doing yet another "study", and please remove all biased opinions (like Puna Pono, or PGV, etc.) from this whole matter, and keep our community safe, and feeling safe.

I heard the initial call on the scanner the night of the storm, and each call thereafter, including another one today. During the storm, after the storm, the meetings Puna Pono held, (oh, because Bob Petricci and Damon Tucker says it, it's truth? Seriously?), watched the video testimonies, and the fallout from this perceived "blowout". The term "blowout" does not apply, yet was used to sensationalize the shut down of the plant during the storm.

There are still people calling every single day that they are sick from the "rotten egg smell". Dispatch is dealing with so many calls, these are becoming extremely frustrating, especially when all readings are "0". Not just from PGV, but from Fire and Civil Defense staff.

The night of the second Puna Pono meeting, the calls were backed up with some serious other cases, due to rescue going again to the Puna Pono meeting. The first meeting had rescue there to "test" everyone who felt sick, and rescue ended up transported several to the hospital. This is social terrorism raising it's ugly head once again.

The County, State, and Federal Government owe it to the people of Puna in the surrounding area who can prove they are affected by this plant should be addressed. No question. Fear mongering at a time of crisis is deplorable (at best), and counterproductive to finding solutions.

There is always the relocation fund, and a whole new set of conditions. You can move even if you bought your home after the plant was already there when you purchased the property. If the plant is that much of a concern, the County and State should ask for "relocation funding" to be part of our FEMA monies, if we ever get that.

To date, I have not heard nor read, that Kenoi "ordered" anything. Period.

JMO.

ETA: typos,