Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradise Park - Robbery / Help Needed
Beeg difference between crass and class.
I am classy at dinner, im crass when responding to dumb comments. right time for everything Smile
Being responsible doesn't have to be that expensive. Homedepot has a wide range of safes from $399 to $2700. So now the $300 firearm is going to cost $700? Well worth the expense. Here are some examples in a wide variety of prices, no more excuses.

http://t.homedepot.com/b/Tools-Hardware-Safety-Security-Safes-Gun-Safes/N-5yc1vZc2gz/Ntk-Extended/Ntt-Safe?Ntx=mode+matchpartialmax&NCNI-5
The world is full of excuses.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
A world full of excuses wouldn't be so bad if more of them came with headgear and a built in apology.

For instance:
"So just because I can afford a gun, the ammo, license, and the time to practice, you think I should also buy a gun safe..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANvYB93u2g
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by Oneself

I am classy at dinner, im crass when responding to dumb comments. right time for everything Smile

So explain to me again when it is the right time for crass?

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
Yes, the right time for crass is when someone is disrespecting, or trolling you. Whether in person or online, makes no difference.

He thought his dining was classy
but was just his gonads less brassy
he said he was crass
more likely just a$$
and his venting shows that he's gassy
My advice to Oneself: Don't believe everything you think.

Punaweb moderator
this has turned funnier than hell ya'll...