Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warriors
Herman Frazier is already in the running for a New Job at the University of Miami.

-----------------
Coming home soon!
Looks like Hawaii just lost a killer quarterback because of Jones leaving:

Former Valley Center High and San Diego State quarterback Kevin Craft committed late Monday night to play out his final two years of eligibility at UCLA under new head coach Rick Neuheisel.

Craft was set to commit to University of Hawaii when head coach June Jones, with whom Craft had a close relationship, left for Southern Methodist, prompting a visit to the Dallas campus and one more to UCLA.

He was the California State Community College Player of the Year!

-----------------
Coming home soon!
unfortunately with Jones gone to SMU. The only obvious thing left at UH from the June Jones tenure is a gapping hole in recruiting! Unfortunately too was the fact that Jeff Reinhold , his chief recruiter followed him to SMU. Coach Reinhold was the one who got the Texas pipeline to UH started, with him gone UH will probably never get the foothold in Texas ever again for recruiting. seems to be a gang of recruits that commited to UH, and then re-commited elsewhere upon Jones leaving UH. It also sad that his best coaches followed him to UH with the exception of McMakin. George Lumpkin is a useless pile of dung, wh o has bee sucking off of UH for over 20 yrs. It is my opinion that Cal Lee should have remained a high school coach too.

The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present.”
Machiavelli
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
More JJ fallout...UH is getting sued by a former recruit that was offered a scholarship and then had it rescinded.

....So now, Daniel Smith is taking the NCAA's system of verbal commitments to court by suing Hawaii and former Warriors defensive line coach Jeff Reinebold, who is now the receivers coach at SMU.

"I'm not trying to get any money. I'm just trying to get my scholarship that I was promised 10 months ago," Smith said. "They told me to not talk to any other school, to tell everyone I was committed to Hawaii. I did, for 10 months. And one day my scholarship is gone....."

-------------
Today in History:
A man sets fire to his sport utility vehicle after driving it into the ticket lobby of Kahului Airport, Maui, Hawai'i, 2004
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

More JJ fallout...UH is getting sued by a former recruit that was offered a scholarship and then had it rescinded.

....So now, Daniel Smith is taking the NCAA's system of verbal commitments to court by suing Hawaii and former Warriors defensive line coach Jeff Reinebold, who is now the receivers coach at SMU.

"I'm not trying to get any money. I'm just trying to get my scholarship that I was promised 10 months ago," Smith said. "They told me to not talk to any other school, to tell everyone I was committed to Hawaii. I did, for 10 months. And one day my scholarship is gone....."

-------------
Today in History:
A man sets fire to his sport utility vehicle after driving it into the ticket lobby of Kahului Airport, Maui, Hawai'i, 2004

DAmon. this is a terrible story for UH fans! Plus it doesn't help the program either! The best thing UH could do is ask these kids if they'd still like the attend UH and give them a full ride! Actually ist's the only solution out there to make it right! Evidently there are several kids besides Smith that had this misfortunate situation happen to them too.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
From Tennessee to AZ

Former Warrior Travis LaBoy has signed a 5-year contract with the Arizona Cardinals.

LaBoy's deal reportedly is worth $22 million, with 7.5 million guaranteed.

-------------
Today in History:
Kahana Itozaki catches the Hawai'i state record Commerson's Frogfish, 12 lbs, off Ka'u on the Big Island, 1999.
I'm not happy about our new Oregon Duck Looking Jerseys

-------
Today in History
Captain Vancouver arrives in Kealakekua Bay, Hawai'i, 1792.
I hope we can land Antwan Smith

....“I’ve been getting letters from Purdue, LSU, Virginia Tech, Virginia and a couple of the Ivy League schools,” he said. “I am planning to take a visit to Penn State on April 5th for an unofficial.”......“I really like Hawaii and Washington,”.....
Please take a moment to watch the Greatest Warrior

This guy is an inspiration for all of us.
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

Here's an update:
UH is fighting this lawsuit and might have a serious case.