Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunshots in Beachlots
Update from Aunty in YPO :

" There have been 2 deaths down here in the last days. From what i hear, the man who died at Hiilawe stream didn't drown, he died from alcohol poisoning. The man who died a few days ago was shot with a large gun by one of his neighbors. This is turning into a rough neighborhood. "

Mrs.Mimosa
shockwave rider:"Maybe people should back off the Punaweb kangaroo court and just wait till the facts are in before rendering judgement."

shockwave rider: Posted - 08/07/2015 :  20:50:39  " Remember that PM2 is the guy who thinks a rapist is still innocent after he has pled guilty in the face of DNA evidence, so it seems he has a soft spot for violent criminals "

Oh, the irony.
Oh, the irony.

Maybe SW shouldn't have bought into the "private roads", I hear the dust causes hallucinations.
The Waipio death and the Kapoho malihini meltdown are unrelated and they don't appear to be gang tied in anyway, unless drugs are the underlying reason.

The Waipio death under murder investigation was only announced a couple days ago.

As for all the accidental deaths in Waipio the past year, there were also the incidents of two girls jumping off Rainbow falls, no mention of what happened to the one that landed on her back, the woman that got sucked into a lava tube in the bottom of Boiling Pots, few others, see them here and there. Civilbeat even had an article:
http://www.civilbeat.com/2016/01/death-i...to-hawaii/

It does seem some kind of locals gang war is going on. Then, there are all the arsons on the west side. The wish for Hawaii island to turn into a suburb of LA, complete with shooting galleries, is almost complete.

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
quote:
Originally posted by PunaMauka2

shockwave rider:"Maybe people should back off the Punaweb kangaroo court and just wait till the facts are in before rendering judgement."

shockwave rider: Posted - 08/07/2015 :  20:50:39  " Remember that PM2 is the guy who thinks a rapist is still innocent after he has pled guilty in the face of DNA evidence, so it seems he has a soft spot for violent criminals "

Oh, the irony.

If you don't know the difference between a case where someone pled guilty and idle speculation based on brief news reports you have a much bigger problem than me. Oh the irony indeed.
"private roads", I hear the dust causes hallucinations.
locals gang war... arsons on the west side... Hawaii island to turn into a suburb of LA, complete with shooting galleries, is almost complete.

Somebody's been driving down cinder roads at 40 MPH, spinning a 180, then hauling it back into their own dust cloud with all the windows rolled down.

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Annie Dillard
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Somebody's been driving down cinder roads at 40 MPH

Only a gang-banger could afford the monthly front-end work...
There is more info on the shooting on a facebook group.

"Shooting in Kapoho, old man shot his neighbor with a 12 gauge because he was being threatened with a baseball bat, man is unresponsive...
Update: The man that shot the guy was seventy two years old he called the police after he shot the guy they said on scanner it was an ongoing neighbor dispute it was on Kapoho beach rd
Report Via: Police Scanner
Reported by:Conrad Iamsecond Medeiross"

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
So, yeah, we'll wait for the official report. But, it doesn't sound good that a man threatens a 72 year old with a baseball bat on the 72 year old's property.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Problem is,he shot him twice.

One time with a 12 gauge should be enough to slow someone down with a baseball bat.