Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punatalk Rules for Newbies
I do not agree that less is necessarily better, and perhaps that is why I am on Reddit so much more now.

-----------

Sounds like a great move for you.
On the other hand, what is Reddit? Sounds like a paint color scheme for a vacation rental? [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by Kapoho Joe

quote:
Originally posted by Eric1600

Nice work Chas. Double post=more respect.

Gotta pump those newbie numbers up!

I think I've been on here for like 10 years and still have less than four hundred posts.

"Let me tell ya people, I don't get no respect" (adjusting tie and wiping sweat off face)

[Wink]
Reddit: It's where people too old for 4chan go to troll each other. And Russians, bots, and many many dank memes. And US politics till you puke!
The 1st rule for newbies should be to use the search feature !

Click on a members name and look at their posts .

Yay, I just hit 2768

CLASSIC. An old timer passing on one of her bullying techniques here on "Punatalk Rules for Newbies" thread. I've seen you bully others using this "newbie tip". No thanks. Don't you have better ways to spend your time than looking at old posts?
Leo, You are trolling again. Stop.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
"Reddit: It's where people too old for 4chan go to troll each other. And Russians, bots, and many many dank memes. And US politics till you puke!"

And also anthropology, landscaping, astronomy, ask science, ask a historian, geopolitics, running, conservation, military history, oceans....a lot of serious sites with heavy moderation (no trolling allowed).
Rules ?

We did not know of any rules except to be kind and not argue .

The OP was humor. But there are some simple rules. Click on "register" and you will find them.

Punaweb moderator
Thank You Rob - very common sense actually - very appreciated and basic common sense - respect - and well thought out .
Sense of humour is certainly welcome and we now understand better for Mark D to call this to all newbies attention .
Mrs and Mr Mimosa