Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti tmt rally uh dec 5 noon
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

The anti TMT folks are the worst litter bugs we have seen in a very long time. At the rally we got there early by an hour or two with the grand children and the area was pristine and spotless.
After their chanting and speeches cig butts by the 100s littered the lawn area and side walks , open smoking of meth and pakalolo and drinking vodka and beer and plate lunch Styrofoam along with 7-11 and Mc D;s and star bucks empties strewn about .
And the grand children took all this in and wonder what is the problem about TMT .
randomg - you must mean fred - in the country illegally - no drivers license - no insurance and is starving and expects hand outs . He needs to go back to Europe we think .We once helped him with food from our gardens and he complained.So we do not help him any more.
Mrs.Mimosa

Quoted for the record. Mrs.dan_d
Rob can see the IP addresses of everybody who posts here.
What does sbh stand for? Small Big Head? U want scrap?

HPP

HPP
Surf Banzai Hawaii. Do you get your scrapbook supplies from Ben Franklin with all the other 99 year old Titas?
94 year old tutu...................
with a knowledgeable imagination .............
:~)
Mrs.Mimosa
Schizophrenia with multiple personalities (and genders) that talk to each other and your pants are on fire.
For those that seek, the answers are here.
I've asked a few people working at various observatory headquarters just above the UH Hilo campus if they knew anything about a rally in the UH Hilo campus. No-one knows anything about it but were quite aware of the protest at UH Manoa on Oahu.

For those who support the TMT, please don't make stuff up. Leave that to the protesters, that's their expertise, and is easy to counter with actual facts.

I don't know if Mimosa'a claims are part of a tactic or just nonsense. Maybe there was a rally at UH Hilo that no-one is aware of other than Mimosa and her easily offended grandchildren.

Given all that, I don't understand why SBH claims that dan_d said he met Mimosa at the so-called rally at UH Hilo. Maybe I missed that post and would like to see which post I missed as I still can't find it.

Whatever people support or whatever they claim, I hope most will understand that they should post evidence supporting their claim. If you can't then don't be surprised if others point it out.

Mimosa wrote:

"with a knowledgeable imagination ............."

Seems to me that this is an admission you made things up and I don't think knowledgeable applies in this case.
I will tell you what is grounds for being removed.... personal attacks against Punaweb members with whom you disagree.

Comprende?

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
^ Salamat Rob ^