Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid count
Holy unrelated tangent Batman!

WW2 affected the British differently and I understand that but your logic is a little twisted.

I honor those who fought for my freedom by exercising it on a daily basis.
(07-24-2021, 12:13 PM)AaronM Wrote: Holy unrelated tangent Batman!

WW2 affected the British differently and I understand that but your logic is a little twisted.

I honor those who fought for my freedom by exercising it on a daily basis.

I suspect just about every veteran, no matter what country they fought for, would feel just as sick as I am after reading your comment. But that's not enough for you. Xenophobia rears its ugly head. Can you not understand that we are not being asked to do anything more than wear a mask, get vaccinated and wash our hands? Just doing those simple things will save people's lives.

But you choose to honor those that fought and died for our freedoms by being selfish because you have the freedom to do so, the freedom they gave you, and all you can do is have a go at the Brits.

BTW:

https://youtu.be/QJQmFbCd8Bk
(07-23-2021, 03:39 AM)kalakoa Wrote: I say drop all restrictions..

I agree, wholeheartedly. As soon as a vaccine passport program is in place, so that we have a clear, simple, and effective way to screen all the unvaccinated for our public spaces, we should all get back to having a life. 

Being held captive by those that refuse to get vaccinated is ridiculous. And yes, in my book to not be vaccinated at this point is a clear sign of mental incompetence. As such, those not vaccinated should be considered a danger to society and dealt with accordingly. And, to be honest, I think their names should be published. We should all know who is developmentally challenged in our community. Otherwise, how can we help them overcome their shortcomings? How can we protect ourselves from the dangers of their deficiencies?

For god's sake, we require everyone entering public schools to be vaccinated, what is the problem? Have we really given control of society to the Trump wannabes? To the idiots that believe the crap that man spews?
(07-24-2021, 05:37 PM)MyManao Wrote: As such, those not vaccinated should be considered a danger to society and dealt with accordingly. And, to be honest, I think their names should be published. We should all know who is developmentally challenged in our community.

Yes, placed the challenged on the rail cars. All because they dont trust this Emergency use, experimental, Never been done before injection.
Someone needs to be in the control group of this experiment.
Publishing their names doesn't go far enough. Unless everybody wears name tags, there isn't a way to identify them in public. They should have to wear a patch on their clothes that identify them as being unvaccinated. Perhaps a patch in the shape of the COVID spike protein. That way we can identify them at stores and other businesses and refuse to allow them in.

Granted, there will be some Trump supporters out there that will open their businesses to these freaks, but one night we can smash all their windows out.

If that doesn't drive them out of our communities, we can treat them like the lepers that they are and confine them to the ghettos. Put up fences and have the National Guard keep them in. Go door-to-door and round them up and ship them away.

I think the only thing keeping "1984" in the fiction section is that he got the year wrong.

I gotta go, CNN is on.
(07-24-2021, 05:37 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 03:39 AM)kalakoa Wrote: I say drop all restrictions..

I agree, wholeheartedly. As soon as a vaccine passport program is in place, so that we have a clear, simple, and effective way to screen all the unvaccinated for our public spaces, we should all get back to having a life. 
Unfortunately, every system that has been proposed has been made ineffective by those that wanna have the freedoms of being vaccinated but will not, for whaʻeva reason, get vaccinated...
After working with those that have needed Contact Tracing, Call Monitoring & vaccinations, kinda have seen it all, from faking vaccination cards, VAMS reports....there are even groups that will send folks vaccine cards, for a cost!!!
OH, & there is no national database, & even if there was, there are whole states that would be opposed to them!!!....
PLUS you have a whole slew of half-vaxʻed folks that will feel entitles to those passports... whadya gonna do???

from the work I have done so far during this pandemic, esp with this new & improved variant + likelihood of even moʻbetta ones to come, my advise is to trust no-one that you are not intimately acquainted with:
WEAR YOUR MASK (or respirator - with the viral loads this new variant is putting out - the moʻbetta your filtration = less risk for you)
& GET FULLY VACCINATED!!!!!!
I’m confused. I thought it was the Trump administration that pushed to get the vaccine out quickly. Now I hear it’s “Trump supporters” that are refusing the vaccine. Is that correct? Why is that?
Maybe one of the problems is the vaccine has been “politicized” and some people are refusing it as a way to “protest” something or “make a point”.
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
Since the thread is called "COVID count"

Source:  https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

The "Event" chosen for this graph was "death".  The only other data point I specified was "by year".  So it includes all reported vaccine deaths, by year, since the reporting system was setup in 1991.   The CDC officially recognizes 3 deaths from a COVID vaccine (the J&J jab).  The 6,000 other reports are just "noise" in the data or erroneous submissions that never happened prior to 2021.

[Image: Capture.jpg]

(07-24-2021, 07:27 PM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: I’m confused. I thought it was the Trump administration that pushed to get the vaccine out quickly. Now I hear it’s “Trump supporters” that are refusing the vaccine. Is that correct? Why is that?
Maybe one of the problems is the vaccine has been “politicized” and some people are refusing it as a way to “protest” something or “make a point”.

It's because people listen to serial liars like Rachel Maddow and believe them.  And besides, Trump supporters are just smelly Walmart people who aren't smart enough to believe in science or background checks.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...ccine-use/
I honestly wonder how many more people could have had their lives saved by the use of widespread and early use of HCQ instead of using it as a political weapon against captain orange. Never underestimate how little peoples lives are worth when $ is involved.

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydro...00816.html
In order to get emergency authorization use for a medicine or vaccine it has to be established that no other effective treatments or prophylactics exist. There were billions of reasons to suppress other effective options:

Pfizer/BioNTech: $40.7 billion, combined
Moderna: $19.2 billion
AstraZeneca: $1.5 billion to $2.5 billion
Johnson & Johnson: $1 billion to $3 billion
Novavax: $2.16 billion

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/07/1...e-in-2021/