• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding Kau Inoa
jeez, I'm sorry. LOL!
quote:
Originally posted by Jon

LOL... so its the white mans fault...

HAHAHA

Transplanted Texan
"I am here to chew bubble gum and kick some *** ... and I'm all out of bubble gum"

It may not be all the white man's fault. But he's had a pretty good hand in messing up the situation. In this great country of ours the 'White Man', has ruled since the birth of this country. His hold on all the other people of color is slipping....daily.

-----------

You know the only difference between Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney is ... lipstick.
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
It won't matter who runs the state, the country, or the world, they will have the same cross to bear and will do just as bad a job of bringing everyone together. How well they bring people together will be inversly proportional to how much in the right they percieve themselves to be.
It's not "the" white man's fault, it's "a" white mans fault. The majority of "white" people are every bit as oppressed and disadvantaged as any people of color.

It's more and more obvious every day, or should be, that the "oppressor" thing isn't nearly as much a race issue as a class issue. I really believe that 9 times out of 10 race issues are stirred up deliberately to obscure this fact.
I think that Politicians and bureaucrats know when they are in the wrong and must not really care about the truth or equal Justice. They are driven by greed and power...and they change like chameleons to suit their audiences.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy

quote:
Originally posted by Jon

LOL... so its the white mans fault...

HAHAHA

Transplanted Texan
"I am here to chew bubble gum and kick some *** ... and I'm all out of bubble gum"

It may not be all the white man's fault. But he's had a pretty good hand in messing up the situation. In this great country of ours the 'White Man', has ruled since the birth of this country. His hold on all the other people of color is slipping....daily.

-----------

You know the only difference between Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney is ... lipstick.

Well technically I am one of those people of color, and I say you are are all wet.
Move to just about any place in the world and you will see just how good we have it here.

By the way, you might want to look at the government in Hawaii... its not run by white people.

Transplanted Texan
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
When White people get embarrassed, they turn red
When White people get bruised, they turn purple
When White people get sun, they tan to bronze or burn to pink.

So why do they call black people "Colored"? [:o)]

-------
My Blog
Good question...

I am more on the pink/tan side... than white...

then there is that whole red thing, you know that stuff that comes out when you fall on the lava... whats up with that, everyone seems to have the same color goo inside...

Transplanted Texan
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
Hush up now there Mr. Fitz, you don' wanna go and stur up all dem po folk, Ya hear?
Yeah, actually, I do.