Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP under attack!!!!
Rob wrote:

Your position is that you reserve the right to be judge, jury and executioner. I haven't found that anywhere in the constitution. I tend to suspect that even Texas (and Hawaii is not Texas) does not allow people to take the law into their own hands.

Yep, you are right and I hope that every crook out there is reading this. First they have to get by my dog and then past my 44 mag, go ahead make my day.

The Lack
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Island

Get the Best of Both Worlds [Big Grin]
My personal Favorite is the Taurus 410 Judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrSGiJG25E4

Fires 410 shotgun shells or .45-calibre Colt slugs.

load a 45 slug in every other chamber, fill the remaining chambers with 410 shells.... problem solved [:p]

I have seen those, be never shot one...

this all reminds me I need to go check out the local gun range...

Transplanted Texan
"I am here to chew bubble gum and kick some *** ... and I'm all out of bubble gum"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
Dear Tom,

Do you think I can hit him from 2500 miles away?

Glen
Guns should be the last resort (i.e. someone is attacking you). I remember sad story about Trick or Treater in New Orleans that got blown away just for wanting candy. Stronger neighbor hood watch program, increased property tax for increased police patrols, more house alarms (sometimes just a sign will make some thiefs stay away), better locks & security devices such as deadbolts, heavy duty penalties for burgulars (lock them up for a long time), and look at the root causes for the typical burglar (i.e. more youth programs might mean they have something to do).
Rob,
Thanks for your patience in trying to bring reason and justice to this discussion.
At the very least, people might have the decency to respect you, as the do-the-blog-guy here, and chill.
On a general basis, loose talk about guns and shootings is indeed irresponsible, perhaps juvenile.
What's gonna happen to an intruder or thief at my home?
They'll hafta to use their imagination Wink

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
[Big Grin] LMAO Jon....
how did you edit my posts?

Are you an admin now??

I'm assuming it was you, as its your quote that was posted in my reply?

This is the second time your words ended up in my reply, The first time I wasnt fast enough to get a copy before my post was changed back.... exactly like this time...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/punaguy/CG91.jpg

Its Sorta funny but not really from my point of view..
Please Stay out of my account.... or fix the glitch or whatever [Sad!]
Motion detection photography is the best way to shoot intruders. They usually show up when you're not home, pacify the dog and go about their cowardly business. I would prefer to confront a cockroach with a Machete.

One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.

...Motion detection photography is the best way...

Please tell us more about this approach using motion detection photography. Any particular makes and models of equipment you can recommend?

Thanks!

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

Pres. John Adams, Scholar and Statesman

"There's a scientific reason to be concerned and there's a scientific reason to push for action. But there's no scientific reason to despair."

NASA climate analyst Gavin Schmidt

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(

Astonishing skill! This archer is a real-life Legolas and then some!
http://geekologie.com/2013/11/real-life-...rs-anc.php

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Island

[Big Grin] LMAO Jon....
how did you edit my posts?..

This is an Alien Speaking Big_Island:

Your account is UNDER ATTACK.... Grab a GUN

It's easy to edit reply's.

I think the entire Puna area has been under attack for quite some time now.

The problems being mentioned now... are the same ones being mentioned 15 years ago.

-------
My Blog
I think the best thing for HPP is to make less desirable for the crooks.maybe post all the crimes in the park somewhere so people know whats going on, maybe get neighborhood watch a few cameras they could set up on the roads in areas having b&e clusters, have all the residents pester the police and d.a. to investigate and prosecute burglarys happening in hpp.