Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Punatics?
Many regrets to mella 1 and Chuysmom for my outburst. I became scrambleheaded with Chuysmom's entry in which I thought the creep's name was Carrie Rojo, and that was the creep's website. That was why I made the comment that it was fortunate he had an emotional outlet, and when I discovered my error, I became angry and blamed Carrie for my stupidity. Perhaps if the creep DID have an emotional outlet, he wouldn't behave like such a maniac.

Carrie, I'm guessing you're a female and I regret my mistake for that as well. You do very nice work.

I plan on opening a website, hopefully later this year, and look forward to posting it as well.

If anything, I've learned a valuable lesson and thank you.

To err is human; to learn from error, make amends, and do good in future is the difference between someone I would want as my neighbor and someone who is a liability to the community.

Some of the best neighbors I have had were people who largely or completely disagreed with me about many aspects of politics, religion, economics, social justice & environmental issues, and so and yet who at core were genuinely solid in striving to be good people who treated others with respect, not doing harm or causing offense, making every effort to communicate and find a common ground for constructive solution when there was a problem of some sort.

It is sad when people are so consumed with petty anger or ideology or whatever else ails them that they lose themselves in it, being consumed, and so --if they continue to refuse a path of healing and reconciliation-- create themselves as needing to be managed by the community like a particularly difficult form of aggressive dog, noxious fire ant, or invasive snake pest.

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(

A pleasant slideshow: http://www.thejoymovie.com

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(

Astonishing skill! This archer is a real-life Legolas and then some!
http://geekologie.com/2013/11/real-life-...rs-anc.php

)'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'( )'(
I just have to ask:

Why are people bothered by their (msmoto) fence??

Is that the mainlander/homeowners association/I want my little paradise to look nice attitude in people??

I could give a hoot about what my neighbors yard/house/fence look like...

The bigger issue is the dick-hole neighbor...

Just b/c your neighbors fence/house/dwelling doesnt measure to your standards doesnt give you the right to act like an a__hole...
Because it's a beautiful island and fencing with junk roofing is making an eyesore.

Samdooby, there are laws against inflicting an ugly fence on your neighbor, the spite fence laws, There's a presumption that a good friendly neighbor will not force a neighbor to look at an ugly fence.

There's a whole body of law on bad neighbor fences. If that fence were over 6 feet tall it would be grounds for a lawsuit, and it still might be IMHO (layman opinion). As I was told in my past life of travails with neighbors, to get sympathy in a neighbor dispute you need to have "clean hands" and not just be better than the other guy. Anything you do to retaliate or annoy can and will backfire.
Just out of curiosity and not contentiousness, I thought under current rules--which don't apply to this case, obviously, which predate the current rules, you can't effectively clear within 10 feet of a property line. Probably a good plan in any case, and perhaps someone can inform the situation. Is this now law? Whatever that means in this county. . .
I agree.

quote:
Originally posted by Samdooby

I just have to ask:

Why are people bothered by their (msmoto) fence??

Is that the mainlander/homeowners association/I want my little paradise to look nice attitude in people??

I could give a hoot about what my neighbors yard/house/fence look like...

The bigger issue is the dick-hole neighbor...

Just b/c your neighbors fence/house/dwelling doesnt measure to your standards doesnt give you the right to act like an a__hole...

One thing noticed about both properties on this video. They both have very cleared lots and it all looks pretty devastated. When you clear so much on what looks like spaghetti lots, you are in sight of your neighbor. And this can be fine or maybe not.

Not knowing where this video took place, it could have been junk weed trees that were taken down, or it could have been good ohia and hala forest and the wonderful uluhe, the forest bandaid that keeps out invasive species.

Say, you bought a 3.5 acre lot expecting some privacy, but when your neighbor clears and you have cleared much, what is left but their house and your house and a few trees and you, and I hope you get along. When you have people buying properties that are really not that large, and so much forest is cleared, then come the complaints about the neighbors, cause you can see them now and hear them now. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but if you think you are buying wilderness and you get house in your face, you all have done too much "clearing".
So many judgmental people about ones land instead of the act that was acted on upon that land.

I'm sorry but beauty lies in the beholder.

I think it's a "great fence" using supplies on hand... It might not be the nicest looking thing... but in economic times like today... you make do with what you can do to protect your property.

I might be a bit judgmental in this case because I think I know Ms Moto and know that if the Ms. Moto is who I think she is... that she would never provoke the actions that happened to her in the said video.

When your property is endangered by a psycho neighbor because of the way you choose to live and own your own life... that bothers me.

It too bothers me that people would care more about the fence then the act that happened.

---------
Damon Tucker's Blog
FBI Blogs
Damon,
you are missing the point. I am not attacking msmoto at all.
She is in a situation with a neighbor who is over the top and has a good lawyer, and all I am saying is that you wouldn't believe how neighbor cases can turn around and suddenly the nice person is painted as the jerk.

The fence does not help with perception.
The person I showed the video to reacted to it as "white trash" looking -- not good use of materials on hand. msmoto is in a situation where she's too emotionally close to the situation to see the fence neutrally. I am not trying to shift the blame on to her from the jerk psycho neighbor, but the JPN very well might.
____

to msmoto, there is a site for free legal advice forums which is interesting more to read all the similar cases. You are not alone. And in the neighbor section, fence problems are some of the most common disputes. (fences, easements, driveways, boundaries, trees).

http://forum.freeadvice.com/neighbors-boundaries-108/
Honestly Kathy... I hadn't even been following this thread since I posted what I had posted and my last comment was not geared toward your comment at all.

I only just now read your comment... I haven't been "staying to top of Punaweb" like I used to and honestly... that comment I made was not posted towards anyone in general except the asshole in the video that was bothering my son's classmates mother.

damon

---------
Damon Tucker's Blog
FBI Blogs