Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help!
Geesh, do you think it will be all cleaned up and repaired by May when I check in?

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Well, the BBQ situation has vastly improved! : )
Just make sure you don't let the breeze blow the locked back bedroom door shut when you decide to go skinny-dipping on your first night there.... BTDT
Thank you, Mr. Handyman, for booby-trapping the back bedroom door with a self-locking mechanism! It's the substandard Puna contractor gift that keeps on giving!
Lava and the frisky bunny - a saga from KeGLENa ?[Smile]
Too funny Kelena and assorted desperados!

Where is that Glen and his bunny talk?? Those were my thoughts too! Glen would never miss an opportunity to talk Lava and then his bunny wabbit too!

Hopefully he will show up soon and give us some tales of his bunny.

Lucy

Having another Great day in Paradise, Wherever that Maybe!
Lucy

Having another Great day in Paradise, Wherever that Maybe!
Glen was last seen crawling into a lava tube chasing a rabbit. He is survived by 7 nephews, 6 of which are adoring and 1 of which is still angry over getting thrown out of grandpa's house where he was freeloading. He is also survived by 2 nieces and several mythical goddesses. No one else survived him. There were car crashes, cancer, AIDS (mostly) and freak accidents. They all died. All of them. Glen walked through it all like Chuck Yeager through a dust cloud after the crash of his X 15. It was the lure of a siren on a remote volcanic island that finally did him in. Follow the fellow who follows the dream --but don't go into the lava tube alone.
quote:
Follow the fellow who follows the dream --but don't go into the lava tube alone.
Not so sure that going in with a merry band of venturers would yield a better result ... I would say maybe don't go in the lava tube at all, alone or together, but if we never look the bottom of the lava tube in the face, have we lived the life we were handed?

You buy the house of the lava lava man who drives off the cliff, and you already take the path diverged from the norm. Although those who survived Kelena might think that ship sailed many many years ago. May he and his bunny reincarnate soon, because they will be missed![8D]
Glen needs to either crawl back out of that lava tube and/or reincarnate quickly. He is the only person to ever openly say that I look good in my Speedo. And he did it right here on Punaweb, no less, the creme de la creme of Big Island media. In the circles I travel in, such a comment ranks only below beatification and canonization by the Pope, a highly unlikely prospect in my case. I want Glen back now!
[Big Grin] Jerry.