Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continue pushing for answers....
It should be obvious why the moderator shut down the other thread, and why this one will likely follow soon. It's the tone, not the content.

Before this one goes as well, I just want to say something. As someone who has neither called any names nor posted any strongly held opinions, I feel like there are unanswered questions in this case. I think many of those could be cleared up if Bo's family were allowed to see the actual note that was found near his body. As someone else said upstream, his family deserves closure, too, and that might convince them that something snapped. Or it might not change anything. I just think they deserve to see it.

And finally, the history of the local police in similar past cases has indeed caused many to doubt their findings and abilities in this one. That may not be entirely fair, but they do have that history.
KathyH,

Why do you think I was referring to you?

I was referring to the poster who has falsely accused others of this crime, when absolutely no evidence has been presented.

Yes, Although I haven't called anyone any names, I admit I have been resolute in my defense of people under attack by this other contributor.

People keep saying to refrain from personal attacks. I am not attacking anyone, but responding to unfounded assaults on local Hawaiians, Police, and the Prosecutor.

edit; This other predator has been strangely quite since Bo's suicide manifesto has been verified by the Royal family as being authentic. I hope his next post is an apology to those he's maligned.

Wow I can't believe this.....
Enough.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator