Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradise Park - Robbery / Help Needed
Lol.
Those that like to stir the pot, should have to lick the spoon.
I've only seen One person trolling,disrespecting and being plain mean here in recent months.
It does stand out, doesn't it? But there are more than one. I'm getting tired of it. People who piss upstream of their water don't impress me too much.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
In deference to the original post:

Please pass on to your hunting friends and acquaintances to be on the lookout for that rifle. It is far from common and fairly distinctive looking: http://www.ruger.com/products/gunsiteSco...odels.html

It is a short "carbine length" rifle. It has a synthetic Black Laminate stock (Roughly kind of a grey/black resin filled plywood with a smooth plastic feeling surface that will show wood grain but not wood color). It has a threaded barrel muzzle, which may or may not have a flash suppressor installed. The rifle is sold with a larger prominently protruding magazine (incorrectly called a clip by many) but could be fitted with one that is minimally protruding, giving it a more classic hunting rifle look. The rifle is more than adequate for pigs or goats so could show up in either environment.

opihikao, is it known if the stolen gun is the Matte Stainless or Matte Black version? Did it have the large magazine or was it fitted with a short one for hunting? Do you know if the flash suppressor was attached or just the thread protector? Is it the standard right handed version or the more rare leftie?

Edited for clarity, I hope.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Oink,it is Matte black, short magazine, flash suppressor is attached, and not sure on right or left handed.

Mahalo all for the kokua and suggestions.

JMO.