Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti tmt rally uh dec 5 noon
I wont stand to be disrespected. In person or not. I will still respect sbh even tho he doesnt respect me. I was told by the TMT crew that the uh was going to have a rally. I assumed it was here in hilo and was not told otherwise. I had planned to go to it but was dissuaded to go by staff. So i didnt,if i did i would be respectfull ,but positive and assertive.
Aloha

HPP

HPP
There is a parking lot abutting Kapiolani = it is down from the book store and the free boxes .
On the weekends mostly - after 5pm is when any one can observe the congregation of young people gathered - drinking - smoking - littering . Any one can park in this elongated 2 entrance parking lot.Lifted trucks - low rider Honda type vehicles . This is where we observed what every one is so hum bug about.
Sticks n stones break bones - kindness does not .
Mrs.Mimosa
"Hi, I'm here for the TMT party, what's with the trash?"
"Sorry, that's the other side of the lot, this is the pro meth rally."
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

There is a parking lot abutting Kapiolani = it is down from the book store and the free boxes .
On the weekends mostly - after 5pm is when any one can observe the congregation of young people gathered - drinking - smoking - littering . Any one can park in this elongated 2 entrance parking lot.Lifted trucks - low rider Honda type vehicles . This is where we observed what every one is so hum bug about.
Sticks n stones break bones - kindness does not .
Mrs.Mimosa

Did UH move to Kapiolani St? Read your previous posts, nothing you write follows or is believable. You tried to disparage TMT opponents by first saying "rally" was at UH, now you moved it to a park where locals congregate. WHAT?
Did UH move to Kapiolani St?

It's always been there.. 19°42'12.2"N 155°04'43.7"W
glinda is correct - it abuts the east side b4 the light at the h.s.
drive there yourself.you obviously do not know hilo town very well.
Mrs.Mimosa
Is there really any point in discussing the exact location where UH-Hilo students did not hold a protest against the TMT, and since there was no protest or protestors, none of them left any refuse or illegal items scattered across that exact location on campus where they never gathered?

Who is this arrogant young man who proclaims himself the poet of the time... and who roots like a pig among a rotten garbage of licentious thoughts? - NY Times review of Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Is there really any point...

Slow news news.. no new indictments.
For so long it's been shown that those against the TMT have used lies to try to stop the project. Now, one or two supporting the TMT make stuff up. I cannot describe how hurtful this is to those that support the TMT because all the arguments made so far in favor of the TMT rely on facts and those against the TMT on lies.

Why make stuff up if you support the TMT? There is no point in doing so and you just make things harder for those that support the TMT.
Look quick everyone.
Thanks again Rob . Long time coming. Thats all I've been asking over the years.