Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannabis Compassion club/coop for Puna
Rob has asked me not to post news items.

All of those links are on separate websites. I don't feel the need or have the time to post things out twice. The HTML formatting that I use on my blog is different then here at PW and I don't feel the need to try and rewrite everything twice.

I wish I was getting money or something for "Blog Hits".

What a common misconception... People getting paid for blogs because of hits.

Now if I were allowed more then 5 posts per day... then I could actually discuss something here.

But because I'm only allowed 5 posts per day... I don't feel the need to have discussions here anymore because everytime I get into a discussion... I get cut off. [Wink]

Damon Tucker's Weblog
Correction: I told Damon it was his choice to post news items.... if he prefers that to discussing topics that is up to him.

Also: No one is limited simply to five posts per day. The rule is five per day average. This rule only seems to be affecting one person, Damon. I reduced his total post count by 1,200 posts to try to accomodate his complusion.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
here is the bottom line on Cannabis. It's not going away at all anytime soon. So we can either keep going down the road of wasting millions of tax payers dollars on the so called "War on Drugs", that is an utter failure. Or we can move forward into the new era of "Change", that Obama and the majority of our country so wishes! Like Obama said yesterday, "I won", so all the failed polices of past admin.....will ultimately get kicked to the curb, and rightfully so!
Jon, when Obama's transition team had their website up"Change.org" the number one issue on the mind of the people was the war on drugs. The people wanted this failed policy to stop ASAP. Jon, imagine for a moment the money the state could generate if cannabis was decriminalized, or made legal? Industrial Hemp would keep this state alone out of debt! As our country finds itself sinking into economical woes, Cannabis could pull us out of the hole faster than any other option[s] currently on the Gov. table!

Jon, cannabis has been proven to help people! But the stigma that the DEA and other groups(pharmaceuticals) opposed to it has made it an up hill battle. But guess what dude? Myself, and all the other people who enjoy to right to use cannabis can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel of deception. It's coming sooner than you can imagine too!
As more judges, politicians, peace officers, jump on the band wagon. The days of Cannabis prohibition is slowly coming to an end!!!!
Also Jon, look for President Obama to re-write federal laws prohibiting the DEA & local authorities from busting Cannabis compassion co-ops.
Locally, time permitting, I plan to move forward into making such a place a reality in Puna! Linda Dingle, has left us all hanging! I'm sure she will be the last GOP for this state for a long time!!!!
Jon, if you haven't noticed. Hawaii is a state run by Democrats, and will remain this way for some time to come. GOP members truly have a hard time understanding compassion,for whatever reason? It's time to stop being so anal about cannabis

-----------

Let's get together and over grow the government!!!!
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Jon,

How dare you exercise free thought and then back it up with facts. Just what are you trying to do, make sense? This medical drug verses euphoric smoke is nothing but a smoke screen for potheads. They actually want you to believe that they are doing it for the morally justified good of the people that are suffering. Underneath it all they just want a ticket for a free ride or a get out of jail free card.

I try my best to stay out of discussion with third and forth propagation potheads because the bottom line is that all they want is their happy smoke. So be it, grow it, smoke it, be happy, and pay the piper if you get caught.

Happy smokers please stop comparing dope to booze, we all sympathize what it is. The only difference of opinion is one is legal and one ain’t. When the one that ain’t is over used and that individual gets caught the remuneration is big [DUI] ask anyone that has had one.

Just say it like it is I WANT MY DOPE, now leave me alone. Stop sugar coating and disguising it as something else.

The Lack
Beachboy,
did you even read my posts?
You are proving my point about to much baggage attached to the topic. Step back from the good or bad of it and look at it as a legal problem.

And be careful about depending on which party runs what, Texas was once a wholly owned by the Democratic party also. But let's face it, the Democrats that run Hawaii now have not done what you wanted, why keep coving them back in.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
HBAT
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
Tom, I am getting used to being beat up. I was pretty bloody at the last Fred event, made so by supports of Fred even.
You should hear my 80+ year old mother and I go at it. My sister says I should not yell at my mother that way, I say its the only way she can hear me over her yelling back... [Smile]

HBAT
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
I was wondering, if all the "benefits" of cannabis could be synthesized into a pill WITHOUT THE HIGH, would anyone be interested in it?
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Very likely that pill would be owned and sold by Pfizer. Many if not most drugs are botanically based. If cannibis offers medical benefits, and many studies say it does, then medical benefits are medical benfits. I would not be one to deny relief to someone undergoing chemotherapy. Cancer and it's treatments are a very rough road.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
EightFingers,

I must say that you nailed it. It is all about the high, and you did it in one sentance.

The Lack
Lack -

When you take a "pain" pill... what do you feel?

Of course it's about the "High"... That is what is relieving the pain isn't it?

Damon Tucker's Weblog