Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where you from?
I grew up in Youngstown, Ohio.
Went to Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio
Moved to Cleveland in my early 20's
Moved to Phoenix (Scottsdale and Tolleson)in my early 30's
Moved to Mountain View in my early 40's and remembered why I move away from Ohio.
So I moved to Pahoa last year!

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman
"Vote with your money!"
Hola everyone. Let's see now, here's my list.
1979-1999 Carson, Ca and surrounding areas
1999-2007 Duluth, MN
As of July 2007, the wifey and I moved to the Big Island and love it. We have a nice little spot here in Ainaloa. Aloha!

Edited by - Samdooby on 09/02/2007 20:14:50
Born in Phoenix, AZ, move to the Bay Area before I was 2 and lived in San Bruno, Pacifica, grew up in Concord, went to Berkeley for college then spent 6 years in San Francisco and about as many in Oakland. Within that time lived in Boston for 4 months in 91 and Columbus, OH 16 month in 01-02. Will be in Seaview starting in January '08!

I was born in Long Beach, California. Left home when I was about 16. Parents moved to a farm just outside of Merced, California area after I moved out. I got mono, moved back in with them. Then back to Long Beach. then to UC Santa Barbara, then to France for a couple of years (Pau/Paris --French major in undergrad).

Back to Long Beach, then up to San Francisco in the late seventies (whoo-hoo!). Met a guy from New Orleans, moved down there. Back to San Francisco after a few years, to go to law school. Then down to San Diego area to work. Oceanside, California now. Bought a place in HPP last month.

Boyfriend Edward is an Okie. Met him in a bar in San Diego when he was in the Navy.

Although I was born in California, my family is Southern, and I was raised that way. Have family in Texas, Oklahoma, and ancestors from every Southern state except Louisiana and Mississippi.

Edited by - glen on 09/06/2007 07:52:29
Born in Baltimore, Maryland then to:

Harpersville, NY (near Binghamton)
Rochester, NY
Durhamville, NY (6 years!)
Acton, MA (high school)
Keuka, NY (college)
Eugene, OR (adventure)
Hanover, NH (adventure)
Meriden, NH
Mesa, AZ (adventure)
Tempe, AZ (college, work and adventure for 26 years!!!! I guess I finally got roots…Wink

Then on July 11, 2007 moved with my significant other of 37 yrs to HPP to build a house which we originally talked about doing in NH when we were in our twenties and had no money to pursue that thought…

Susan
Susan
How interesting this thread! Thanks Adam79

Born in San Francisco(mother 4th generation)
Dad a Mississippi rebel

Patuxent River, Maryland
Seattle, Washington
Kodiak, Alaska
San Francisco Bay Area
Oroville, California
San Francisco
Oroville, California
Portland Oregon
Oroville, California
Wannabe, Mountain View Hawaii

Gene and I met in 1998 and married the following year in Avalon California 29 miles across the sea!

Bought our property in 2004 and have been working on getting there ever since!

I've moved as far north as I want to go and now think South West is the place to be! I love the gentleness of Hawaii, it's people, it's breezes, the Flora and fauna, the green and the rain too!(beats the 1/8 inch a day in Portland for 9 months of the year)!

Hoping to meet you all one day at a Punaweb party!

Aloha,
Mella L

mella l

Edited by - mella l on 09/06/2007 07:25:38
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hawaii, Hilo
Boston,Ma-South End/ Back Bay (School)
Congo, Africa(volunteer work)
Manchester/Dover, NH(first Job, Seabrook nuke Plant)
Houston, TX(lived behind a titty bar on Westheimer bl)
Clearlake,TX (Moved up and bought a nice house)
Los Angeles/Burbank/Agoura Hills/Silverlake/ Echo Park, CA
Living behind the titty bar sucked,,parking was a nightmare, the buffalo wings were good tho. Laters
Bringing this forward now that Punatic photos are happening on the Yahoo site. Can put faces to profiles. Any new contributions are appreciated here!
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/PunaWebFriends/photos

Rob wish I had a nicer pic of you! You got there a little later than the initial photo shoot and left a little earlier than the final group shots. Darn!

Oh by the way nice tat, we are jealous!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hey you guys looked like you had a fine time! How was the food? Good to see all the Aloha Shirts too. Come home soooon.

Carrie

"All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it." Bob Newhart

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2