Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices Sound Off?
just call back to my wifes folks in NJ
$1.88

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
$2.17 at BJs (Costco type place) in Merritt Island Fl on the 11th. Normally at least a dime higher or more further South where I live.

S. FL Islander to be
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
$2.98 at Wiki Wiki Mart In Orchidland! And Still going down...

Finally saw a sub-$3.00/gal. price in Hilo: $2.99 for Reg at the Tesoro at Puainako and Kanoelehua, yesterday 10/27

Les
$2.46 in Key West

CocoaMoe
CocoaMoe
12 cents a gallon on Margarita island which is just off the coast of Venezuela

Last week of October
Chico CA $2.27
Weed CA 2.59
Ashland OR 2.49
Roseburg OR 2.25
Portland OR 2.39
Glenwood OR 2.29
Canyonville OR 2.25
Ashland OR 3.19
Full service tourist gotcha!! That equals $7.00 to clean the front and back windows! WOW, thanks Shell!

Oroville, CA 2.23

Can't wait till November 7th to see what happens, when the campaign contributions end (sure hope all this campaign charity doesn't hurt the returns on my gas stocks for the 4th quarter!)

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
$2.25 to $2.29 in Stuart FL

S. FL Islander to be
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
My last post on the subject. I started this thread out of curiosity. After going into town after a two week absence the price drop was astounding to me, so I was curious what was doing elsewhere.

When the thread went sideways I had no clue.

Being a middle of the road type, I was quite skeptical of some of the posts.

Well that has changed today, as I've been observing gas prices first as an odd curiosity then as a political observation.

So my vote is in. Gas prices in my town
went up dramatically today at the three stations I passed while on my way to Yoga class.

Nov 7 two hours before polls close here,

gas prices from 1. $2.23 to $2.29 +6 cents
2. 2.25 to 2.33 +8 cents
3. 2.25 to 2.39 +14 cents

Go figure.
Aloha and Namaste.
Mella moving on.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
quote:
My last post on the subject. I started this thread out of curiosity. After going into town after a two week absence the price drop was astounding to me, so I was curious what was doing elsewhere.

When the thread went sideways I had no clue.

Being a middle of the road type, I was quite skeptical of some of the posts.

Well that has changed today, as I've been observing gas prices first as an odd curiosity then as a political observation.

So my vote is in. Gas prices in my town
went up dramatically today at the three stations I passed while on my way to Yoga class.

Nov 7 two hours before polls close here,

gas prices from 1. $2.23 to $2.29 +6 cents
2. 2.25 to 2.33 +8 cents
3. 2.25 to 2.39 +14 cents

Go figure.
Aloha and Namaste.
Mella moving on.

mella l

Nothing to figure out mella I. I had posted on other threads about the lower cost being political, and was in place for the elections for the benefit of the GOP. Day after the elections, Dems win both houses and the prices are on the climb back up....guess what comes next? Right wing talk show wankers like Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity will then blame the Dems for rising gas prices! Mella I, it's all part of the 'Age of Corruption', "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours". This plan was in place in case they lost. Just like at the start of the year when we saw the gas prices rise above $3.00, it was the GOP's way of testing the waters. See how far they could go before America would start complaining about oil prices.

I hate to say it, whether we like it or not. Our lives are controlled by politics in one way or another. There seems to be no escaping it either.

But it's a new day thanks to the results of the mid-terms the other day. What it now means is this President will have people looking over his shoulder at all times! 'Checks & Balances',will once again be the norm, and we can slowly move forward again with our lives back on track.

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!