Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boogie Woogie Pizza

Running a pizza place is hard work. (I know, I have 10 years in the business) It is however not rocket science. Good employees, long hours, a good operations manual to follow, a consistant product, and good customer service.

Pretty much the same as any other business, and easier said than done.

What I have noticed whenever I have been in BW is an owner and crew that seem to be burnt out, and behind the 8 ball. (always trying to catch up) I know the look and the place, having been there myself. Tough. (I am fairly certain that either the owner herself or an employee is aware of this thread, so I will say this: I have sympathy for where you are.)

LTIP: Indeed.
Yes indeed.
They give it a shot, and for that, I thank them.
BW tries and that's it.
It is hard on your own. Really.
Not to beat a dead mongoose, but....we ordered pizza on the spur of the moment yesterday and called it it. They said 20 minutes . We arrived in 30 and it was there waiting for us and it was good and what we requested. Nuff said from me about the subject... I appreciate their existence. enjoy.

riverwolf
riverwolf
Spunky (and anyone else)
Safeway has their 1# pizza dough on sale starting tomorrow for $1.25 (in the Tues. ad)...
We have had way too much pizza from BW...I love Ophelia and she and her brother are very hard workers. I have forgotten the name of the other lady that's ALWAYS there. I see them work so hard. I like the pizza - I'm from Buffalo, New York and it's not at all up to that level, but it's good. For $15 you cannot beat a large pizza like that.

It's always hot in there and there are always ovens full of pies. No - they are not timely. I have to admit that. Twice I ordered pizzas and after getting there, they didn't even have my order. It's true. Once I ordered SIX pizzas and they were all on time and ready to go - hot! So consistency is not their strong suit.

We are lucky to have them in Pahoa, I think.

Kat - lol on Kaleos! I still have not had a bad time there. Sorry you have - and I KNOW you have.

[Big Grin]Carrie
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR