Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREEN HARVEST SHOT DOWN!
I've had a cruddy week, and it makes me happy to log onto Punaweb and see the words "GREEN HARVEST SHOT DOWN!" on the front page.

So I had to move it up. And I feel better already.

i say let this terrorist propgram R.I.P.!
however i'm not very optimistic that this is the final word. every article i read it states the police(chief)or mayor(or any tom dick&harry)can bring forward a request to reinstate the funds(which they say they will do)and will probably do so soon, also it does not affect the feds, however with bush's failed oil war costing this country 4 billion a week, maybe they(bush regime)can't print money fast enough? maybe they should send these gung ho copter pilots who love to terrorize us innocent citizens to iraq? well i guess we'll see what happens next month.

Hello April,

Well, it just seemed like it was getting harder and harder to find, as I got older. It was like I had to go to a friend of a friend who knew a guy that lived next door to someone that could hook me up.

Don't get my previous post wrong..and I may have been misleading as to keep myself from being labled as a stoner.. I don't pass up the chance, as long as I'm not like taking care of or driving my son are somthing.

Why the change of heart here? Well honestly, one of the main reasons I want to move to the BI is so I can be myself... like I was in my younger days. So here it is hate me if you will. I can't stand the republican thieves that have hi jacked our Country and I do smoke a little weed when I can find it.

I only have one friend here that i can smoke with as well as discuss politics. I have to keep my opinions to myself, due to the nature of my Business. And if anybody knew I smoked weed it would rock my (what little i have, status in this small town.

I am who I am and I plan to move to the BI under no false pretenses.

Ok that felt good, peace and God bless ya'll.

Take care,
dave
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

The best way to become accepted and embraced in Puna is to declare yourself a dope smoking Republican-hater.

Aloha
Richwhiteboy

"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast."-

Ronald Reagan
“Sometimes the truth hurts. And sometimes it feels real good.”
- Henry Rollins

Well...
Rock on!

Aloha
Richwhiteboy

“My life does not suck”-
Tommy Lee
“Sometimes the truth hurts. And sometimes it feels real good.”
- Henry Rollins

Hey Tony,

I think it's cool that you're "drug free". But I struggle with the "defend my experiences" part. I had to re-read my post and still don't get what you're saying, if indeed it was directed to me.

My experiences are probably less defensible than most people but that had nothing to do with what I posted.

My post was more of a I am what I am post if someone doesn't like it then so be it.

If someone thinks that not smoking weed makes them "drug free" I consider that to be just as bad as the drunk politicians, that pass and support these ridiculous laws, who also consider themselves "drug free".

But again, I commend you and everyone else that made it through "the days" and got their lives back. God bless, dave

Take care,
dave
Blessings,
dave

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the note, I replied.

Save me a seat at the Paradise B&G. That's one of the things I'll miss about having Austin right down the HWY. Live Music!!

God bless,
dave
Blessings,
dave

Richwhiteboy, you gotta re-word this. The dope-smoking Republicans are the only ones I like. :-)

quote:
The best way to become accepted and embraced in Puna is to declare yourself a dope smoking Republican-hater.

Aloha
Richwhiteboy

"I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast."-

Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan"

only a moron would equate herb to nukes, ....then again look at who authored the quote.................

isn't he the guy who traded arms with our enemy to fund the death squads in central america which murdered tens of thousands?

Well who knew? Just goes to show you hypocrisy is alive well if not rampant! Well geez it is so much easier to catch and prosecute the uninformed herb peoples, and probably much more profitable, think job security!!

Hope this doesn't sound too cynical, but really where are our $'s being spent?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070618/hl_n...drugs_dc_4

If you are involved in the stock market, lucky you, just heads up to who might be watching your nest egg!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA