Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Former POTUS wears no mask while seemingly standing in Hawaii restaurant
I went for a walk this morning.
I saw several people standing outside in their yards, on their own property!
They were following all COVID regulations for Hawaii!
They weren’t breaking any laws!
(02-08-2022, 06:54 PM)kander Wrote: Perhaps the most telling is that these these same people, are usually the ones who have a carbon footprint of 10,000 punatics combined, decry climate change and rising sea levels all the while they are the ones who seem to have zero problem or fear when buying ocean front properties.

You see, no matter what becomes of the climate change agenda, no matter how much it would cost you personally the rich and wealthy will profit from it, feel none of the pain from it and change zero carbon use because of it. They can afford to pay any of the value added costs associated while guilt tripping you about not doing your part.

In other words, you don't like people that live near the ocean for reasons, among them is that their carbon footprint is 10,000 times more than anyone and everyone else in Puna [I note you write "usually"], they all profit from sea-level change and they influence zero carbon use.

That's quite a claim. Now back it up.
a carbon footprint of 10,000 punatics combined

Let’s say the average Punatic household has a monthly electric bill of $100.  
Multiplied by 10,000, that means a homeowner on the ocean pays HECO $1 million a month for electricity.   Is that right?  They must have a really big screen TV?
Kander I feel ya. + I know your heart is here trying.

aloha and PLU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssd3U_zicAI

(02-10-2022, 07:21 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Kander I feel ya. + I know your heart is here trying.

There's a difference between trying and being trying.
Yes Tom ..Im trying and you being.
(02-10-2022, 07:34 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Yes Tom ..Im trying and you being.

I'm sure the philosopher called Pog wrote something like that many years ago.

WTF does it mean? Can you please post something that makes sense?
Photo 
(02-10-2022, 06:21 AM)TomK Wrote: In other words, you don't like people that live near the ocean for reasons, among them is that their carbon footprint is 10,000 times more than anyone and everyone else in Puna [I note you write "usually"], they all profit from sea-level change and they influence zero carbon use.

That's quite a claim. Now back it up.
No Tom I dont care where they live, That must be you projecting. And yes the Obama's have a carbon footprint 10,000 times greater than you or I. You think those private jet burning thousands of pounds of enriched carbon is clean? (He usually can be seen in a Bombardier Challenger 800 which hold 9,000+ pounds of fuel). Do you really think these people who jet set all over the world are really concerned about sea level change for real?
Im not going to get into the political payola of how they enrich themselves either war, climate change, covid or any other,